Skip to main content

Who will you be SAVING this week's eviction?

Who will you SAVE?

• Mikkayla

Votes: 48 16.7%
  • Tim

Votes: 84 29.2%
  • Drew

Votes: 42 14.6%
  • Ed

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 53 18.4%
  • Katie & Lucy

Votes: 29 10.1%
  • Justynn - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Nathan - NOT UP FOR EVICTION

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
Sugar sisters and Mikkayla for two reasons:
1. I like people like Tim and Ben, but I never have to worry if Ben or Tim are going to be evicted because their so popular
2. I genuinely enjoy Mikkayla and the sisters and I really don't want them to go yet :(

I need Ed to make it one more week so the female intruders can come in and he'll take a crack at (hopefully at least one, if not both) them exposing himself to be a selfish ratbag for the nth time. Then, Jade will either get clued in finally or, the bad alternative, she'll get "competitive" and more obsessive and "fight for her man". Jade, please don't disappoint me.

Sugar sisters to go!

I need Ed to make it one more week so the female intruders can come in and he'll take a crack at (hopefully at least one, if not both) them exposing himself to be a selfish ratbag for the nth time. Then, Jade will either get clued in finally or, the bad alternative, she'll get "competitive" and more obsessive and "fight for her man". Jade, please don't disappoint me.

Sugar sisters to go!

Lol!! I would LOVE to see that!!

around $500 or so, but obviously that varies - potentially twice that in major weeks

plus, every % you add dilutes the pool further.

So much money...!! Haha, thanks!

I won't be giving the Sisters $500! :p

ed is the favorite to go on facebook also , people want him to go the most , interesting.....

ed is the favorite to go on facebook also , people want him to go the most , interesting.....

As much as I'd love him to go next it doesn't mean a lot especially with 6 up. Have a look at who they're not talking about at all for who could be in danger.

As much as I'd love him to go next it doesn't mean a lot especially with 6 up. Have a look at who they're not talking about at all for who could be in danger.

Yeah, with social media any talk is generally a good thing, positive or negative. If you're not being mentioned at all it's usually a bad sign like Katie and Lucy and Mikkayla.

well , mikkaylas fight with justin will be airing either tonight or on monday or tuesday that will get social media talking about here and also her other arguments with him seen on live feed they will air all of that before eviction and that will get social media talking about her

Would be so perfect if an intruder goes straight up to ED, and mumbles - win a date with ed hu, and hands him a picture of honey boo boo's mum")

I like the fact that Mikkayla seems to be the only one brave enough to stand up to Justynn. I'm hoping the conflict between Justynn and Mikkayla shows what Mikkayla is capable of, in a positive way. Sometimes I think when they show Mikkayla getting upset about something (like Tahan) they don't show the (cumulative) reasons for why and then Mikkayla just comes across as overreacting or being bitchy.

I like the fact that Mikkayla seems to be the only one brave enough to stand up to Justynn. I'm hoping the conflict between Justynn and Mikkayla shows what Mikkayla is capable of, in a positive way. Sometimes I think when they show Mikkayla getting upset about something (like Tahan) they don't show the (cumulative) reasons for why and then Mikkayla just comes across as overreacting or being bitchy.

Yeah, I hope she stays. She's been pissing me off lately but I still love Mikkayla. She's already clashing with Justyyn and I'd like to see how she goes when the female pocket-rocket intruder goes in. I'd love to see Ed go but I wouldn't care if the Sisters left.

Back