Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Tully

Votes: 105 41.3%
  • Rohan

Votes: 94 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just putting out there but I think Ben might be a shock exit here. IF you can assume that the main people that will waste their money to vote is tweens and teens - I don't see how he would really how that big of a fan base. He just comes off a lonely creepy guy, not 'I wish he was my gay best friend and we would go shopping all the time!' kind of vibe that Ben last year had.

Bradley was the creepy dork last year, but he got the same sympathy vote Ben will get. Channel 9 have been pushing this extra hard. Any tweet that I see seems to be "Naww, Ben is so adorable! #tellingviewerswhattothink".

I have money to burn. We have money set aside for voting for Rohan. Just don't know how much we need to inject to make a difference.

Rohan has a new doo, it's his birthday and you are his best mate! Here's to hoping the stars align for your friend! Votes can be tight, Inject, Infuse for Rohan not to lose! Good Luck! (I hope he stays even if it's tight!)

Although she's the one that people want out the most, I have an inkling Tully may scrap through tomorrow night and if she ends up staying it wouldn't half surprise me.

I'm pretty certain Rohan is gone, and Xavier could be following him out.

But in all certainty it's between Tully, Rohan and Xavier.

I have put in several save votes for Rohan I will put a few more in before the eviction show.
If you want others to go then vote to save Rohan

Although she's the one that people want out the most, I have an inkling Tully may scrap through tomorrow night .

Aargh I hope not. She grates on my nerves!! Although I could console myself watching Tim wind her up some more. So many people say she 'stood up' to Tim but I just thought she showed how unstable she is that she couldn't handle him without getting upset like most others can.

My prediction Tully and Xaviar to go - I wouldn't mind seeing more of Xaviar as I liked him initially and he could normalise again, but I suspect he will be gone.

Am i the only person who wants Rohan to stay?? I really hope that the two HMs to go include either Xavier, Tully or Matt. At first i really like Xavier but now i just find him really annoying and to be trying way to hard. Tully needs a major attitude adjustment and Matt is so boring. But unfortunately it seem like Matt will be around for a long time if the comments on Facebook and twitter are any indication.

I don't want any of them to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get rid of Tully. If Tully is not happy then NO ONE is happy. plus she's getting a little too close to my man Drew, she needs to take a step back.

I think it would be a major disaster if Tully and Matt survive and Xavier and Rohan go:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back