Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Tully

Votes: 105 41.3%
  • Rohan

Votes: 94 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like it could be a "no brainer". Rohan will go.

The DOUBLE EVICTION ad did show on TV last night ... and for a double eviction one would again think "no brainer". Rohan and Tully.

I think it will probably be Rohan and Tully, but I'd like it to be Matthew and Rohan. As much as I dislike Tully, she's a source of conflict in the house, which is entertaining. Rohan might make for better TV if he actually got any air time. Compare how often you see him to the sisters. The editing is so biased.

For the sake of the game, I hope it's Tully and Matt. For Rohan or Ben to go right now, won't change anything...

it has to be Tully. She causes conflict and makes thing happen.
We cant have that!
We have to have a massive love in where nothing exciting happens!

Get rid of the trouble makers now!

it has to be Tully. She causes conflict and makes thing happen.
We cant have that!
We have to have a massive love in where nothing exciting happens!

Get rid of the trouble makers now!

Yeah I really don't understand why people want to watch everyone getting along and there being no conflict in the house. Conflict makes it interesting!

I'd like to think Rohan will be saved this week, but that's probably illogical.

Tully MUST leave. I really wouldn't mind seeing Ben go either.

Rohan and Ben.

They don't add to the house dynamics. The other housemates have more presence and their personalities clash with others. Makes for good TV.

Mathew & Rohan or Mathew & Tully. He doesn't have a very distinct or interesting character.
I just don't see people saving him and I think people are sick of Tully's constant moping.
Tahan and Ben will be the most saved.

I'd like to think Rohan will be saved this week, but that's probably illogical.

Tully MUST leave. I really wouldn't mind seeing Ben go either.

Not illogical at all.
I know centrebet has certain odds, but their track record with double evictions is never an accurate one. The official FB page has quite a few people saying they want to save Rohan, Tahan, Matt and Ben. But it has a lot of hate for Tully and Xavier seems to have been forgotten about by everyone. I reckon Xavier could go.

From a 'drama' point of view, I think Matt and Xavier are the most dispensable of the hwh inhabitants. Not that the others are more deserving ultimate winners. But the drama is fun fir a bit until the real contenders become clear...

Although Xavier is doing some good sulking... If Ben is evicted I think they might invite him on to shows for commentary...so we could be more likely to continue to see him anyway, whereas I'm not so sure Xavier would be entertaining once he comes out.

Going by facebook BB official page I'm starting to think that Tully and Xavier will be the ones to go! I don't see anyone saying "Save Xavier" but I see lots of Save Ben / Tahan/ Matt and minimal Rohans but NO Tully or Xaviers!!

Going by facebook BB official page I'm starting to think that Tully and Xavier will be the ones to go! I don't see anyone saying "Save Xavier" but I see lots of Save Ben / Tahan/ Matt and minimal Rohans but NO Tully or Xaviers!!

I hope it's Xavier instead of Rohan.

Yeah but the majority of those people probably won't vote. I wouldn't base who will go on just what people are saying on Facebook.

Tully & Matt to go, although Rohan is probably a goner .

it would be a shock for the others to see Matt go, as he wasnt nominated , it will make people think before they put people in there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back