Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Tully

Votes: 105 41.3%
  • Rohan

Votes: 94 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Matt going - there's a lot of love for him.

Yeah I want it to be Tully & Matt but I know Matt has way too much love right now. It'll be between Rohan, Tully & Xavier for sure.

I would love a triple with Matthew, Xav and Tully to shake up the house but realistically I think it will be Rohan and Xavier getting the boot together. They haven't been seen much in the footage this week and to be invisible is the real killer on this show. Tully gets heaps of screentime (even if it is all unflattering) and Matthew has gotten the spotlight due to Caleb's tears.

They should have done the double last week then Jasmin could have gone with Sharon. This time around is hard so having two out of those that are up leave now I'm not too fond about, as I can see things kicking off in the future with any of them.

I would love a triple with Matthew, Xav and Tully to shake up the house but realistically I think it will be Rohan and Xavier getting the boot together. They haven't been seen much in the footage this week and to be invisible is the real killer on this show. Tully gets heaps of screentime (even if it is all unflattering) and Matthew has gotten the spotlight due to Caleb's tears.

I agree on Rohan and Xavier. Even though Tully isn't popular on here, I think she has the general fan base to make it through this week.

and Matthew has gotten the spotlight due to Caleb's tears.

...not to mention strategically wheeling out the new baby nephew (who could be six months old...or an actor pretending to be his nephew...that photo might have even been photoshopped - there are plenty of things that a photoshopped baby could have replaced in that photo).

...not to mention strategically wheeling out the new baby nephew (who could be six months old...or an actor pretending to be his nephew...that photo might have even been photoshopped - there are plenty of things that a photoshopped baby could have replaced in that photo).

Oh please! Anyone would walk out with a photo of their family! He was excited! What do you expect? You think anyone would just sit in there and leave the photo in the diary room?

Who will be evicted: Rohan and Xavier. And to be honest, I'll be sad to see both go. Rohan - personal jury is still out; could turn into the nerd's nerd; could turn into a total dweeb. Xavier - to "everyman" in the first couple of weeks, and possible connotations of playing the house (oh noes!). Xavier may or may not turn out to be a master manipulator.

As far as who I want to go: Matt, oh look at me I has muscles and ... not a lot else. And ... probably Rohan because the personal jury is still out; he didn't come in with a bang; played it safe, forgot it was a game, not a share-house.

Heidi should be out already! she is the worst HM ever!

Not the worst HM ever but I'm disliking her more and more. She just gossips and lot and doesn't actually talk about herself much at all. She doesn't tell people when she's angry at them, like when Mikkayla sent her to the halfway house and it was so obvious that Heidi was upset with her but she wouldn't admit it.

No it's not.

It was his job, he signed up with the army etc knowing full well that he could be sent over to fight.

Sad that you don't respect people that fight for YOUR freedom! Very sad. He put himself on the line and you brush it off? Very un-Australian.

Sad that you don't respect people that fight for YOUR freedom! Very sad. He put himself on the line and you brush it off? Very un-Australian.

Oh please.

I do respect the people who fight for our country, I just don't think Matt should win just because he fought for us.

Oh please! Anyone would walk out with a photo of their family! He was excited! What do you expect? You think anyone would just sit in there and leave the photo in the diary room?

Oh please! I was semi-facetiously noting the fact Big Brother strategically wheeled out the new nephew schtick on the final daily show for the week before Eviction.

If Matthew continues to get nominated and becomes an uncle on the eve of each Eviction, I'm calling foul.

mikidiki; woah... Let's examine "fight for our freedom". After possibly being the best lyrics in a Spandau Ballet late-release album; let's just nail when our "freedom", as Australians was at risk?

When the twin towers went down? Quite possibly. But yeah; it's been ... 12 years; and no one's attacked Australia with the same sense of vengeance and vehemence since the Hilton Bombing in 1970s, with a small explosive, in a bin outside a .. frankly, pub (which was likely aimed at a CHOGM representative other than our then current Prime Minister Fraser).

I've spent time in the US. "Veteran" number plates on cars - similar prominence to our "State of confusion" tags. I do not discount the contribution of our armed forces - my brother and sister-in-law were both in uniform for many years; but let's not forget. We did it because we had to; not because we wanted to dominate the bloody world. And we (Aussies) didn't do it to provoke action. Are we wooses, politically; different thread.

Don't try to drag "YOUR FREEDOM" into Big Brother; ffs; this is about the complete *lack* of freedom - want a copy of Zoo Weekly? Wait 3 months and ask at your corner store, kthxbai.

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

She doesn't tell people when she's angry at them, like when Mikkayla sent her to the halfway house and it was so obvious that Heidi was upset with her but she wouldn't admit it.

Yes, she kinda sorta sends mixed messages right. I mean gushing all over Tahan with "it's okay, sweetie, honey, darling booboo, it's okay, I'm fine, don't worry, you had no other choice" *kiss kiss* *hug hug* contradicted the self-entitled hell hath no fury like a woman saved-then-shoved-where-she-originally-belonged-anyway-by-an-unsuspecting-bystander diatribe she spewed out in nominations.
Be gone, Heidi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back