Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Tully

Votes: 105 41.3%
  • Rohan

Votes: 94 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Xavier, I think he's funny! He might snap at people but that's because they say ridiculous things. I voted for him a few times

Yeah I'm good mates with Rohan. If it doesn't save him at least I tried. We have a fair few mates dropping a lot of cash on trying save him this week since its his birthday.

Ahh fark voting this year. I spent monies on Stella last year. Ill only save Drew and Timmy!!

I don't get why people are voting for Rohan because they think he hasn't had enough time to be who he is and then scream they want Xav and Matt out because they add nothing? Wasn't this the guy that was all bragging about how awesome he was when he went in? 'I'm going to play Big Brother like a game of chess' - you have Rohan, total bore fest for sure.

And for those that say Tully and Mikkayla have made out that Xav is a jerk, remember Xav was the one that stood up for Rohan when he said he felt left out and they were 'offended' by that. (and now Mikkayla is trying to him her spy - HA!) I think they are just 2 girls that can't handle people calling them out.

Back to topic - I hope Rohan and Tully go! Nothing like sticking with the mainstream:cool:

Guys I know im going against the general publoc but i strongly dislike Ben. I feel like he adds nothing to the house, at least with Tully she creates conflict but with Ben, think about it he does nothing!!! Someone can convince me that he does add substance to the house though. All in all id like to see Tully and Ben go home simply because i like them the least...

Guys I know im going against the general publoc but i strongly dislike Ben. I feel like he adds nothing to the house, at least with Tully she creates conflict but with Ben, think about it he does nothing!!! Someone can convince me that he does add substance to the house though. All in all id like to see Tully and Ben go home simply because i like them the least...

Yeah, I don't see much value in Ben but I think he's going to get votes from people who think he is 'cute' or 'sweet'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back