Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Tully

Votes: 105 41.3%
  • Rohan

Votes: 94 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of Tully. If Tully is not happy then NO ONE is happy. plus she's getting a little too close to my man Drew, she needs to take a step back.

If she steps back too much, Jade will step in and she's worse for Drew than Tully is.

Tully's a wet blanket. She's just too needy. Love Tahan, she doesn't need to be in any crowd, cool or not. She's her own person.

Would love it if Tully and Matt went .... what a shocker!
Imagine everyone's face if Rohan got saved. He seems pretty cool about staying there does seem to be a bit of support coming for him now. I think it could be my wishful thinking though.

I just want two out of Tully, Matt and Xavier to go but preferably Matt and Xavier because Tully adds more to the show. Tahan is my favourite out of this bunch. Rohan is my second favourite and I really hope he stays tonight. I think he has potential and he is different to the mould. I would not be to upset if Ben went but I would much rather him stay over Matt and Xavier the two bores.

I just want two out of Tully, Matt and Xavier to go but preferably Matt and Xavier because Tully adds more to the show. Tahan is my favourite out of this bunch. Rohan is my second favourite and I really hope he stays tonight. I think he has potential and he is different to the mould. I would not be to upset if Ben went but I would much rather him stay over Matt and Xavier the two bores.

Summed up nicely:)
Matt & Xavier are bad smells, just like in real life when people come to stay and you can't wait for them to leave - the mor eyou see the less there is to like , especially matt who is a complete wanker from the limited amount we see he screams jerk.

Xavier is just pathetic, poor bugger is just an embarrassment.

And aww rohan, cuddly little bear thing, he hasn't had a proper chance yet and I wan to see who he is.

We know who Matt & Ben are, fuck them off they have not a thing more to offer. And Xavier you just fucked up. Tully - pleas keep sooky, she's even model posing and trying to dress cute.........I want to see fights over Drew:)

Tahan of course must stay, she's just awesome.

I a aligned with your thought processes on this matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back