Votes: 23 9.1%
  • Tully

Votes: 105 41.3%
  • Rohan

Votes: 94 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im saving Rohan in the hopes that two idiots go this week, Tully being one of them

Are people really sure Matt isn't going to go? I find him kind of a pot plant and overall too much of a nice guy. I haven't seen anyone adamantly posting 'SAVE MATT!' on Facebook or Twitter.

Are people really sure Matt isn't going to go? I find him kind of a pot plant and overall too much of a nice guy. I haven't seen anyone adamantly posting 'SAVE MATT!' on Facebook or Twitter.

You haven't been looking - heaps of people saying Save Matt

I was certain that Rohan would be out first time he was up, but now I'm not so sure. Matt and Xavier seem/ed like likely candidates to make it near the end, but they seem far less likely to have captivated audiences in the same way as Ben, Tahan, Rohan and, yes, Tully so to me they seem more likely to generate less save votes.

I checked the facebook last night and it was a sea of 'SAVE MATT!!!!" like 80% of them wanting to save him. Maybe depends on when you check the page.

Would be pretty great if he did somehow go though, hes bloody boring.

I was certain that Rohan would be out first time he was up, but now I'm not so sure. Matt and Xavier seem/ed like likely candidates to make it near the end, but they seem far less likely to have captivated audiences in the same way as Ben, Tahan, Rohan and, yes, Tully so to me they seem more likely to generate less save votes.

Yes, presumably nice guys and smart, but the least intriguing of those up at the mo. In furious agreement w you...

odds on to be rohan and tully...hoping rohan doesn't go though because he can offer more than most of the other HMs

Just checked out the most recent Big Brother status on the eviction, there is only ONE mention of Xavier and that was "Save Xavier,Matt,Ben and Tahan"

I don't want Tahan or Rohan to go.
Rohan hasn't really bonded with anyone, some of the other HM's certainly talk down to him.
Would like to see more of Rohan, seems that entering the house late is a drawback unless you're a stud or super model.
Double eviction is a hard one to call..... I've seen enough of Tully...... Xavier sounds like he is miserable but with all the editing
we have no idea what is really going on.

The number one obvious candidate to go must surely be Matt. What does he contribute? He works out and has big muscles... so what? Otherwise he is totally bland and should never have been selected to go into the house in the first place.

Number 2 candidate is Xavier. I don't think we are going to see much more from him. I hate to say this but I think he is a bit of a try hard. Take his dressing up in a tuxedo and talking to the cow and pretending he was on a date. Pure desperation. To be fair to the poor guy I think he is going stir crazy. If he goes it will be a merciful release.

Rohan admittedly has been a bit of a disappointment but he is just weird enough that he should stay a bit longer.

Tully. What a train wreck! But I can't look away. I think she might be falling for Drew. Let's see where this goes.

Ben. Well he can put on funny voices and does the twist. That 's gotta count for something, right? I think he is quite talented but in his life he has suffered from a lack of confidence. I think this experience is helping him build that confidence. He should probably stop talking to pictures of his parents. It's a bit of a gimmick and it has worn thin.

Tahan. There's lots I could say... she can quote passages from Shakespeare! Did you see her do Romeo and Juliet? How cool is that! I would like to see either her or Tim win BB.

Last edited:
I think Tully will definately be out. The criers and whiners always get the boot!

I hope Rohan stays although it looks unlikely. I'd rather watch him unfold than put up with Xaviers transparent attempts to stay.

I think Tully will definately be out. The criers and whiners always get the boot!

I hope Rohan stays although it looks unlikely. I'd rather watch him unfold than put up with Xaviers transparent attempts to stay.

Yep, I'm thinking either Tully, Rohan or Xavier - two of those for sure - just look at all the comments on facebook BB page - you will see minimal save requests for these people. Many for Matt, Ben and Tahan.

Tully and Matt please. The king and queen of the cool kids' club.
For Matthew's highlights package, just splice together a dubstep remix of him smugly telling Caleb how he's safe and won't be voted out and conspiring with Tully and Tahan (to rake in the audience votes) by "being entertaining" (as he has so aptly displayed during his tenure thus far) while tumbleweeds roll by in the auditorium.

Tully and Matt please. The king and queen of the cool kids' club.
For Matthew's highlights package, just splice together a dubstep remix of him smugly telling Caleb how he's safe and won't be voted out and conspiring with Tully and Tahan (to rake in the audience votes) by "being entertaining" (as he has so aptly displayed during his tenure thus far) while tumbleweeds roll by in the auditorium.

Ignore post! Damn! I tried to post a photo of a tumbleweed but it just put up the link instead :( How do you put Gif's on here? Haha!

If I had to predict the result, I'd say Rohan will go. The second to go is a toss-up between Tully and Xavier.

My preferred evictees would be Rohan and Matt.

I'd say Matt is just liked by GA because he's kind of boring (like George) but doesn't have a dedicated fan base voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back