• Tully

Votes: 105 41.3%
  • Rohan

Votes: 94 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*

1) Tomboys do not really give a crap if they do not have a hairdryer. She lies (or is maybe just delusional) about what she has said behind other HM's backs (and insincere apologies are just that - the act of a liar)
2) Tully 'helping' is also blatant interference. Drew is old enough to think what he wants without having to be subject to her opinion of Jade, who she has never actually liked.
3) She failed epically on the showdown questions which were fairly elementary.

I'm more interested in how YOU justify their behaviour.... or is this shit normal for you?

The Showdown questions were trivia and have nothing to do with intelligence.

Just putting out there but I think Ben might be a shock exit here. IF you can assume that the main people that will waste their money to vote is tweens and teens - I don't see how he would really how that big of a fan base. He just comes off a lonely creepy guy, not 'I wish he was my gay best friend and we would go shopping all the time!' kind of vibe that Ben last year had.

Just putting out there but I think Ben might be a shock exit here. IF you can assume that the main people that will waste their money to vote is tweens and teens - I don't see how he would really how that big of a fan base. He just comes off a lonely creepy guy, not 'I wish he was my gay best friend and we would go shopping all the time!' kind of vibe that Ben last year had.
People think he's cute and innocent though. Their opinions on him might be changing but he's still pretty entertaining to watch.

People think he's cute and innocent though. Their opinions on him might be changing but he's still pretty entertaining to watch.

I admit when he was dressed as Tahan it made me laugh - did that even make it to the daily show? I can't for the life of me remember.

I admit when he was dressed as Tahan it made me laugh - did that even make it to the daily show? I can't for the life of me remember.

I don't recall seeing that. I know there was something on the daily show where he and Tim swapped clothes.

Niece. Ruby Faith. Born 11/8. A friend is friends with Luke's (Matt's brother) wife. Just to get the facts in your rant right.

Unbelievable the levels that the producers stoop to! Not only do they wait for 5 days to wheel the baby niece out on the eve of eviction to ramp up the Uncle appeal but now they're trying to pass that poor child off as a nephew...
to capture the female infant voting demographic who are easily duped by the bald head.
When will it end?!

Yeah most are saying Rohan is going, and i would like to see him a bit longer too. Given his bad rep, im gonna vote for him hahah
tbh im voting for Tahan too, cos i think she might be more interesting than just "<3 hairdryer"

How much money do you recon I would need to put into saving Rohan to ensure he is saved this week? I'm one of his best mates and don't wanna see him get evicted on his birthday

They're definitely causing a lot of the ill-feeling between other HM's and I frankly, despise their entitled, spoiled behaviour.

1) Tahan is SUCH a 'tomboy' that she NEEDS her hairdryer. And she's a liar.
2) Tully has done nothing but try and convince Drew to not like Jade. Frankly, that's up to him.
3) Mikkayla is one of the least intelligent schoolteachers I have ever seen.

They're immature and sulk when they don't get their way. It's boring and juvenile.

I'm pretty sure I would totally disagree with the choices of 1 and 3.

The only people I've seen being immature and sulky in the house are Tully and Heidi. Both of them spat the dummy when they were in the half way house. Mikkayla seems to be motivated to achieve what ever she can in the house and Tahan seem to have changed her attitude from the first week and is now enjoying the challenges of the house.

And I'm not sure where you go the idea that Mikkayla isn't intelligent? Her attitude shows a high level of intelligence. Knowing a bunch of trivia questions doesn't make you intelligent. Intelligence is the ability to understand things and work out problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only people I've seen being immature and sulky in the house are Tully and Heidi. Both of them spat the dummy when they were in the half way house. Mikkayla seems to be motivated to achieve what ever she can in the house and Tahan seem to have changed her attitude from the first week and is now enjoying the challenges of the house.
Heidi's reaction was directed towards Mikkayla because she was angry at her and that wasn't justified because Mikkayla probably made the fairest choice she could when deciding who to put in the halfway house. Tully's situation was different because she was just upset about being in the halfway house in general, and I don't blame her.

I have money to burn. We have money set aside for voting for Rohan. Just don't know how much we need to inject to make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back