Skip to main content

Whats the most embarrassing thing you've done...

LOL - that is my natural hair - grew out many years of colours etc ;) Have to put it up in a bun and that is embarrassing! I am trying to grow it longer than it has ever been in my life! LOL

Lol! I actually love this.

I thought my wearing odd shoes to work was bad (one squared toe, one pointy). Took me until lunchtime to even realise.
Recently I went out to a farewell dinner which was just after work, so I had to rush home from work to get dressed. I have tons of shoes - and even ones with the same last but different top, so put shoes on and went off. Half way thru we were out having a smoke and my friend says "You know I love you but whats with the shoes?"
I looked down and saw I had toilet paper stuck to one and said I didn't drag that out - OMG my shoes are different! Didn't really embarrass me - others were more embarrassed for me.

:hilarious:

Actually, I take that back. Her Super Bowl performance and the entire MDNA album must take the cake. :hilarious::hilarious:

MDNA was also atrocious.

tumblr_m734vj7o6y1r4mfa6o1_500.png

One of the most embarrassing things I've done was at work - I was taking the kids down to the school oval to kick the ball around. It was a pretty cold morning and the grass was slick with mildew. Walking down the very steep hill with 25 kids, I realised that the P.E teacher (very cute, very fit, freshly out of university) was already on the oval with a bunch of kids. Seeing us coming towards him, he starts to run towards us to negotiate areas of the field. I decide to quickly hop down the hill to reach him......... and completely trip over my own feet, slip on the wet grass and land face down on the hill, hands and arms splayed out in front of me to catch my fall. Instead of stopping there, I started to slip and slide for another 15 seconds down the hill. In the mean time, 25 kids are standing behind me, some laughing, some calling out my name to help me. The P.E teacher... Is standing pretty close to me by now, with a horrified look on his face. I get up, completely covered in wet grass and dirt, and try to brush myself off. "Are you okay?! You have grass all over yourself.."
"Yeah.. I think.. I just wanted to tell you that we'll just go back up if you're using the field." With that, I marched the whining kids back up to the room, my face redder than it's ever been in my whole life.

Oh god, I have too many.
When I was in year 9, we were sitting in the hallway undertaking our english exam. It was an extremely hot day and I could feel some major sweat between my arms, stomach and crotch region. Had a headache, my entire body felt like crap. I wanted to sort it out by going to the bathroom but I didn't have time to waste. I was sitting towards the front of the hallway and once our exams had been picked up, we needed to leave in order. I stood up and left with around 200 girls sitting behind me in the hallway. When I stepped out the door, something was not right. I felt sweat everywhere and then it dawned upon me. I looked at the back of my dress and the "crotch" sweat was a massive, dripping blood stain. Period. Not just a little period. I have the heaviest bloody periods and it was around 15cm wide, 18ish cm length wise. Maybe more. And everyone behind me would have noticed it. Fuck my life.

I actually left that school because it was so mortifying. I wish this story wasn't true.
edit: I had no idea my period was coming, it was that age where they were inconsistent.

Oh god, I have too many.
When I was in year 9, we were sitting in the hallway undertaking our english exam. It was an extremely hot day and I could feel some major sweat between my arms, stomach and crotch region. Had a headache, my entire body felt like crap. I wanted to sort it out by going to the bathroom but I didn't have time to waste. I was sitting towards the front of the hallway and once our exams had been picked up, we needed to leave in order. I stood up and left with around 200 girls sitting behind me in the hallway. When I stepped out the door, something was not right. I felt sweat everywhere and then it dawned upon me. I looked at the back of my dress and the "crotch" sweat was a massive, dripping blood stain. Period. Not just a little period. I have the heaviest bloody periods and it was around 15cm wide, 18ish cm length wise. Maybe more. And everyone behind me would have noticed it. Fuck my life.

I actually left that school because it was so mortifying. I wish this story wasn't true.
edit: I had no idea my period was coming, it was that age where they were inconsistent.

Oh gosh! I would've left the school too!

Oh gosh! I would've left the school too!
It's okay, I didn't have many friends from there anyway. Didn't have much to lose :hilarious:
Also experienced another embarrassing moment before those exams.

During our camp trip another moment occurred but it wasn't quite as dramatic as the period story. For some ridiculous reason, this school wanted to take us on a camp trip in the middle of bloody winter. We were kayaking in our wetsuits all day and stopped to set up for the night. It was bloody freezing. We were sleeping in an open tarp with nowhere to change. I did not want to change out of my wetsuit due to the seriously cold wind and a lack of privacy. Lots of us decided to sleep in our wetsuits.

Time came to use the bathroom at night and I went up the hill to use the hole they dug. It was dark, I had a crappy torch but couldn't see well. I was urinating and felt something on my foot...A lot of something on my foot, it wouldn't stop. So I used my torch in my mouth to see what it was. A fucking family of big ass spiders on my feet which were either huntsman or wolf spiders. Nothing dangerous but it startled me. I jumped mid wee, spilling the tiniest amount of urine onto my wetsuit. I had no idea how much the tiniest bit of wee could create such a stench overnight in a wetsuit. The next day, when I woke up the tiniest bit of urine that I spilled smelt like an old persons home. It smelt like I had bathed in putrid urine. There was no escape to try and conceal it. I would have jumped into the freezing water if I had the opportunity. There was no escape. Oh god and one girl gave me the dirtiest look saying, "Did you piss yourself last night?" and the whole group gave me the most awkward, vile expressions. Even my teacher had a word with me about personal hygiene and I explained it to her. She was so mortified for me because I know the girls were talking behind my back about it all day. Ah kill me now.

Then the period thing happened a few weeks later.

I can’t think of one big thing that I’m willing to share, but lots of little things…quite often.

Someone says “Hi there”, I reply “Good thanks"
Apologising to department store mannequins (or fire hydrants, post boxes etc) if I accidentally bump into them.

Burst out laughing at these especially the second one. Yes, yes, yes, I do it too.
The wrong response makes for an awkward thought process by both people in trying to get things in the correct order so as to continue the conversation.

When I was 20 I had to have surgery on my foot and would be in plaster for six weeks post operatively. This was my first operation in hospital. On the day of the operation a nurse came in with a bowl of water and a razor. I opened my eyes very wide and said in a panicky voice 'But you're only operating on my foot.'
'That's what I have to shave'.
A few years later when I had the same op done on the other foot I was well and truly prepared.
A bit embarrassing but I laughed about it very soon afterwards.
Another moment also in hospital is me yelling out on the way to theatre on the trolley in that pre med fog - 'Don't forget the Maxolon'. I was still very sick coming out of the anaesthetic.

On my 21st, I decided to get incredibly drunk before 11am, this resulted in my friends taking me to the city where I decided I wanted to go to Myer. After about 15 minutes, I decided I was finished shopping and wanted to go somewhere else, so I sprinted away from my friends to the escalators. It was at this point my legs gave way and I slid down the escalator like I was in a luge and took down 5 other people with me...

Embarrassing boner stories, I have one...

When I worked in a remote community in Nth Nth Nth Qld - there was an army base signals station with 6 guys stationed there. I had a boat & took one out fishing one day - it was hot and we stripped down to our speedo's then he asked me to rub suntan lotion on him which I did. he was stunning, army dude, amazing body, 6 pack etc I did his back, then his front, his legs - then he said now I do you & I stood up with a massive boner (cant hide that in speedo's) - he looked and said 'Is that because of me'.... I couldn't even jump in the river as it was full of crocs & thinking of grandma's tits didn't even help... :wideyed:

I've read too many fanfics to know where it went after that...
Ps. Fun fact: If you tense a muscle for 60 seconds the boner will die :whistling:

Oh and one last story and possibly my most embarrassing one to date. In highschool, I was school captain, so as school captain you're expected to say the valedictory speech. And with my school, because it was a boarding school as well as day school, valedictory was a very sad occasion and the speeches from years before then were very tearful.

So there I was, walking to the stage to deliver my speech, shitting myself because I was so nervous and somewhat upset. As I got closer to the stand and microphone, I tripped over one of the extension cords, fell face first into the stand, knocked the stand over and made that gross microphone screech sound. The 800+ audience all sat there with mixed emotions, mainly laughter, and I stood bright red. But being the witty fuck I am, I said "Well, its been a good trip"

Back