Skip to main content

Whats the most embarrassing thing you've done...

I could write a few novels of embarrassing things I have done haha One of my favourite moments was when I stayed at this hotel in melbourne, had a few too many drinks (Whoops) was a dance class right across from our balcony, only metres away! in plain sight, I decided to put fishnets/ heels on/ Got the gaga look! put music on loud and gave them a sexy homo erotic performance they will never forget. They all came out started cheering me on, taking photos etc. They loved it haha then some grumpy teacher came over, gave me the most evil look and started pulling the blinds down, screaming! LOOK AWAY< LOOK AWAY!!! hahahaha The best fun ever, totes love shocking people, just for laughs!!! hahaha Good times down under ;) #BadKids
you are the 3rd- 4th person to make me laugh on this forum, so you get a cookie and a bear1a.jpg beer.jpg

Not sure if this is my true answer as such but I did once fall down a couple of steps at the uni library with lots of people around. Not so bad right? I mean people forget these things and even laugh about them. Not so. I was sadly wearing a skirt and nothing in the way of underwear.

It could've been worse as I magically regained my footing before stacking it completely so really I was spared of the most irreversible embarrassment there is of public tripping combined with public nudity.

Oh and keeping on this theme I once did a stalking walk by if an ex's house, which is actually embarrassing enough to admit, but get this, my dress fell off down to my waist as I did so, and I was swarming no bra.

I rarely wear skirts and dresses and maybe it's for good reason. I guess wearing more undergarments is advisable though.

Oh and keeping on this theme I once did a stalking walk by if an ex's house, which is actually embarrassing enough to admit, but get this, my dress fell off down to my waist as I did so, and I was swarming no bra.

I rarely wear skirts and dresses and maybe it's for good reason. I guess wearing more undergarments is advisable though.
Atleast your ex didnt see you

I have some Melbourne *sex and the city* embarrassing funny moments! Maybe we should get this thread family friendly! hahahahaha! ;)

I have so many, but the most recent will do.

I was going to a job interview and I was rushing around because things did not go to plan (as usual). I drove the kiddies to day care, rushed home, got dressed, did my hair, my makeup, walked out the door, drove to the job interview, shook hands with the HR girl and then she complimented my shoes... I was wearing my fucking slippers!
Omg! What sort of slippers were they?

Don't worry, my friend had her g-string fall out of the sleeve of her shirt at work. She just pulled it out of the washing basket and put the shirt on haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1416745142][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have some Melbourne *sex and the city* embarrassing funny moments! Maybe we should get this thread family friendly! hahahahaha! ;)
Yeah none of my embarrassing moments are PG material.

Maybe, but you need to be 15 or over to use the forum correct, also jess if you didnt wear a bra and you do occasionnally and your ex is a she doesnt that make you a lesbian?

Don't worry, my friend had her g-string fall out of the sleeve of her shirt at work. She just pulled it out of the washing basket and put the shirt on haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1416745142][/DOUBLEPOST]
LOLS love it :)

Another embarrassing moment, was when my cousin and I had a few too many drinks and decided to get matching tattoos and woke the next morning like what the fark is that on my ankle? hahaha whoops! I love it, every time i look at it, reminds of a fun weekend i had :) good memories! Told this story at my big brother auditions a couple years ago and got through a couple rounds! :) haha they loved my many stories, only problem is I am not family friendly material LOLS

hahaha, free underwear at work!

They were a thin slip on type, black and pink, I think $6 from best and less. nothing too outrageous, thankfully. But still, it makes everything I planned on saying go out the window lol, though it did provide for an ice breaker- didn't get the job though

hahaha, free underwear at work!

They were a thin slip on type, black and pink, I think $6 from best and less. nothing too outrageous, thankfully. But still, it makes everything I planned on saying go out the window lol, though it did provide for an ice breaker- didn't get the job though
At least it wasn't a novelty pair or anything!

I went on a cruise earlier this year and had a few too many shots/ margaritas/ pina coladas/ Vodkas etc Entered a shimmy comp, aka tina turner, had the entire outfit and went crazy dancing on tables/ shimmying in peoples faces/ totes won that! haha I showed them how it's done. The whole cruise everyone was like OMG it's that tina turner guy, You're awesome LOLS
Woke up the next morning covered in bruises and was like what did i do last night? hahahaha!

10247285_10152508000015934_6351307710540052539_n.jpg

At least it wasn't a novelty pair or anything!
true lol.

Now what is your embarrassing moment? I'm obviously intrigued since it isn't pg rated ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1416745790][/DOUBLEPOST]
I went on a cruise earlier this year and had a few too many shots/ margaritas/ pina coladas/ Vodkas etc Entered a shimmy comp, aka tina turner, had the entire outfit and went crazy dancing on tables/ shimmying in peoples faces/ totes won that! haha I showed them how it's done. The whole cruise everyone was like OMG it's that tina turner guy, You're awesome LOLS
Woke up the next morning covered in bruises and was like what did i do last night? hahahaha!

10247285_10152508000015934_6351307710540052539_n.jpg
OMG!

I LOVE THIS!

true lol.

Now what is your embarrassing moment? I'm obviously intrigued since it isn't pg rated ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1416745790][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG!

I LOVE THIS!
I am way too embarrassed to go back on this cruise!!!! hahahaha Good times ;) thanks!!! they wanted Tina tuner I gave them that!! lol

I should just do a whole post on my embarrassing moments and get them off my chest! hahaha the confessions of a homosexual ;) LOLS

Back