Skip to main content

Whats the most embarrassing thing you've done...

Yeah, it sounds like I just sit here make this shit up right? That happened when I was 14 and wasn't quite used to how periods worked yet. fml. You're not missing out on those eggs, periods are the bane of my existence. :laugh:

Haha no not at all!

I remember when I was in year 6 a girl in year 5 had her first period and it was all over her dress and she had to get some award in assembly. It was awful, she didn't go up for ages and when she did she was covering her bum and even walked back down with the certificate over her back. I remember being slightly traumatised in her behalf, I think that's when my fear began actually.

is that so?

I don't naturally get them either. Unless I'm on the pill, which I am not or I'm taking other meds for them, I live a life periods free :)

Yeah I very very rarely get them naturally, no known reason why either. I get around 3 a year which my doc says is enough. Sometimes it's annoying as I wonder if I am even really female, but I can safely say I've never missed them.

Haha no not at all!

I remember when I was in year 6 a girl in year 5 had her first period and it was all over her dress and she had to get some award in assembly. It was awful, she didn't go up for ages and when she did she was covering her bum and even walked back down with the certificate over her back. I remember being slightly traumatised in her behalf, I think that's when my fear began actually.
That poor girl, I feel the churns in my stomach merely thinking about it happening to someone else. It doesn't bother me since I don't have a whole lot of shame but I know for others that they would be scarred for life. The main reason I left that school was because I was being bullied, the period story was just the icing on the cake. Poor little lamb to the slaughter, that shit stays with you :hilarious:

Last edited:
That poor girl, I feel the churns in my stomach merely thinking about it happening to someone else. It doesn't bother that it happened to me since I don't have a whole lot of shame but I know for others that they would be scarred for life. The main reason I left that school was because I was being bullied, the period story was just the icing on the cake. Poor little lamb to the slaughter, that shit stays with you :hilarious:

Oh that's really good you are thick skinned in general. It's silly because lots of people get periods and it's no secret, but it's still this precious thing. I guess it's especially harder when you're a teenager.[DOUBLEPOST=1416982987][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps - sorry to everyone who just had to read about my menstrual cycles.

I'd taken my dog to the beach and he immediately ran off, I chased him but for a tiny dog, the bastard Is fast. Anyway, about 10 minutes later I found him sniffing around in the sand dunes. he is a mini fox terrier so not very big. I joyously picked him up and walked him back down to the water. I was happy to see him, so I started squeezing his paw as I walked back to my towel. I got a couple of odd looks forms some old ladies. I thought "this paw has no claws?" I looked down and realised that I was squeezing his dick and he was as content as ever. I threw him into the water, screamed and ran off. :/

Embarrassing for my work colleague I suppose.... lolz...

I was working in the police communications room, operating the radio one shift. So as your hands are free you use your foot to depress a pedal then speak, this was in Cairns & the broadcast range was a radius of 100 kms - every police station, car etc was tuned into Cairns radio.

It was about 4am, Tuesday morning - very quiet, nothing much going on, two other police officers were working in the communications room with me that shift - we were talking about the weekend just gone & one guy was telling us in explicit detail how he picked up this girl at a night club took her home & what they got up to - every sexual position & manouvre was described meticulously .... I had left my foot on the pedal unknowingly for almost 15 mins & this guys sexual exploits went out to every police officer working that night & anyone listening in on scanners :) ooooops.... :p

When I was 13 and dropping off library books to a very quiet, packed library before we moved suburb (luckily)..

I went to go out the "in door" and it wouldn't open and buzzed loudly so I went to turn around quickly to head to the "out door" and in the midst of turning I must have somehow squeeze my organs as I let out the biggest, loudest, longest fart I have ever, ever heard. By the looks on all the staring audiences face it was the biggest, loudest, longest fart they had ever heard too lol :(

When I was 13 and dropping off library books to a very quiet, packed library before we moved suburb (luckily)..

I went to go out the "in door" and it wouldn't open and buzzed loudly so I went to turn around quickly to head to the "out door" and in the midst of turning I must have somehow squeeze my organs as I let out the biggest, loudest, longest fart I have ever, ever heard. By the looks on all the staring audiences face it was the biggest, loudest, longest fart they had ever heard too lol :(

@misspuddingface, have you ever got pudding all over your face?

Back