Skip to main content

Whats the most embarrassing thing you've done...

Thing

Garden Variety Troll.....
Awesome site donor
This one goes back a few years when I was contracted to one of the 4 big banks... I had to report my progress in person to the board of directors at their monthly meetings...
One of the directors was a lady & this day she wore a lovely cream lady's dress suit thing - I had just made myself a cup of hot chocolate & just taken a sip when someone said something (I can't even remember what it was now) but, it was so hilariously funny that I couldn't contain my laughter & sprayed a mouthful of hot chocolate all over this lady :eek:

I had to run out of the board room under the pretext that I was getting paper towels, water etc to help clean her up (but I was actually laughing more now) .... She didn't see the funny side of it ??

& my contract didn't get renewed the following year :conf: :( bitch :roflmao:

I can’t think of one big thing that I’m willing to share, but lots of little things…quite often.

Someone says “Hi there”, I reply “Good thanks!”
Apologising to department store mannequins (or fire hydrants, post boxes etc) if I accidentally bump into them.
Tripping over invisible things.

You know – just the usual. :D

Oh, and I used to have a tower on the Glee App (until it got canned *sob*), which was a karaoke-style iPhone app where you recorded yourself singing along to songs from the TV show. ‘Gleeks’ (thumbs up) were handed out by other users for your efforts lol. The most embarrassing part of this (yes, there's more), is that I am actually in an advert for the app. Only a handful of my friends know this, and not even family have seen it. :bag:

Ahh good times, good times.

First day at a new school and I'd been sitting in assembly so long one of my feet had gone to sleep. When I was introduced to the WHOLE SCHOOL I stood up and instantly fell straight over. A few years later I fell over at the altar when I was getting married, and I'd never had a drink in my life.

Story of my life. These days it's usually because of that extra glass/bottle of champagne.

I have so many, but the most recent will do.

I was going to a job interview and I was rushing around because things did not go to plan (as usual). I drove the kiddies to day care, rushed home, got dressed, did my hair, my makeup, walked out the door, drove to the job interview, shook hands with the HR girl and then she complimented my shoes... I was wearing my fucking slippers!

I have so many, but the most recent will do.

I was going to a job interview and I was rushing around because things did not go to plan (as usual). I drove the kiddies to day care, rushed home, got dressed, did my hair, my makeup, walked out the door, drove to the job interview, shook hands with the HR girl and then she complimented my shoes... I was wearing my fucking slippers!

Lol! I actually love this.

I thought my wearing odd shoes to work was bad (one squared toe, one pointy). Took me until lunchtime to even realise.

I used to work at a McDonalds (vom) and one morning I was working really early in the Drive-Thru and it was a cold morning so I had the window closed. So a customer came through and ordered a coffee and when it was done I started flouncing my way over to the window to hand it out only to plant onto the window and spill the coffee all over myself.
And it would have looked hilarious for the person sitting in the car.

I used to work at a McDonalds (vom) and one morning I was working really early in the Drive-Thru and it was a cold morning so I had the window closed. So a customer came through and ordered a coffee and when it was done I started flouncing my way over to the window to hand it out only to plant onto the window and spill the coffee all over myself.
And it would have looked hilarious for the person sitting in the car.
the clear glass and people not realizing... it never gets old lol

Um, I have a couple...

* Me and a bunch of friends were camping by a river and I'd set up this giant 6-man tent. At night, a mate and I went into the tent, where I lit a couple of candles and we drank a lot of port. I drunkenly spilled a bit of port, but didn't really notice, and we went outside for a cigarette. Moments later, the whole tent was fully ablaze - and I mean fully! I freaked out, didn't know what to do and just stood their stupidly as my friends put the fire out. I was so goddamn embarrassed, and I still haven't lived it down til this day...

* I was about 12, staying overnight at my friend's place, downstairs. The toilet was upstairs, which shared a window with his older brother's room. His brother had exams early the next day, and I was told that if I used the toilet late at night, not to turn the light on as it would disturb him, but use a torch. I woke up in the middle of the night, absolutely busting. I raced upstairs, couldn't find the torch, couldn't hold it in, and pissed all over the floor and my tracksuit pants. I tried my best to mop it up with toilet paper in the dark. However, the tracky dacks were all I had to wear there, and I was too embarrassed to tell anyone what I'd done, so I wore them all day until my mum picked me up in the afternoon, reeking of urine!

:shamefully:

And then, of course, there was the time I was shopping in town with a girlfriend, back in the days when Myer had a nut stand in the foyer. Chatting happily with my girl and then decided to do the whole orgasmic, drooling "I love hot nuts" thing on the escalators and when I turned for applause from my mate, there was some very stitched up middle-aged business man behind me. My girlfriend was going slightly hysterical five steps down.

well for me it was about 5 years ago, i was 11-12 and i was walking around school with a couple of friends and i bump into a tree, and when i get up i find a redback spider on my arm, i just stood there petrified as i have aracnaphobia and this thing was half the size of my palm, and then my friend hit it off me and i started running like a maniac, made a total fool of myself and i think i pissed myself a little

I could write a few novels of embarrassing things I have done haha One of my favourite moments was when I stayed at this hotel in melbourne, had a few too many drinks (Whoops) was a dance class right across from our balcony, only metres away! in plain sight, I decided to put fishnets/ heels on/ Got the gaga look! put music on loud and gave them a sexy homo erotic performance they will never forget. They all came out started cheering me on, taking photos etc. They loved it haha then some grumpy teacher came over, gave me the most evil look and started pulling the blinds down, screaming! LOOK AWAY< LOOK AWAY!!! hahahaha The best fun ever, totes love shocking people, just for laughs!!! hahaha Good times down under ;) #BadKids

Back