Skip to main content

What's for dinner?

Apples. I cooked all day and cbf cooking at home too. Couple apples on the way home. :)

Apples again. Today at work I cooked a roast lamb dinner for 60 with roast potatoes and pumpkin, beans, gravy, mash potato for the dentally challenged, trifle, scones for afternoon tea, quiche for ... dunno, nearly everyone for dinner, 8 poached eggs, two toasted sandwiches, one chicken dinner. Plus did all the dessert for tomorrow, vitamised meals, fruit etc etc etc.

Apples will do me thanks. :)

tbone medium rare and veges. oh and a concoction the husband has made up which involves leeks and bacon.

Are Woolworths blueberry muffins supposed to be all gooey on the inside? I just had one and it was like uncooked cake mix.

Um no. Lol. I'm thinking someone stuffed up.

Be aware though most of that stuff is trucked in. They won't have cooked it in store, but they'd probably got it in frozen. Even so, if you wanna take it back they'd do a refund/replace pretty much no questions asked.

Well it's in the bin now & it was a cheapie 4 for $6 offer anyway. The other items are donuts & seem ok, but it will probably put me off buying one of their muffins again.

Last night, I stopped in at my mothers on the way home.
She cooked me up a big fat steak and potatoes. Nice.

I got home, they're eating spaghetti. So I have a bit.

We go visit my wife's very Indian cousins.
Get served up Pakoras (veges dipped in batter and deep fried)
Then aunty made some Dosa.. sort of a savoury pancake. Lots of oil, and chicken curry on top.
Reluctantly, and because Indians give you sad puppy looks when you say no, I ate one.
Then an Egg Dosa.. same thing, but with a fried egg. And lots of oil.

Top that off with a good shot of whiskey.

Last night, I was stuffed solid. And feeling rather oily.

lol Karaoke :) That's a lot of food :)

Tonight is chicken thighs - skin on because I want fat :) - with a nice salad and some kind of potato.

Back