Skip to main content

What's for dinner?

Also [MENTION=34449]Inigo Montoya[/MENTION] I hate milk as well (are you getting an idea of how much of a fussy eater I am??) but to help me drink it my mum gave me some sugar free flavouring in chocolate, strawberry & banana, and they contain stevia instead of aspartame. Still some artificial ingredients though, but it does help me to get my calcium intake.

I just came back from my bosses place for dinner, she made the most delicious lamb roast, I even ate some of the veggies. She also made an amazing pumpkin pie for dessert AND she let me take the rest of the pie home. So tasty. I just hope the pie survives the night (although I'm not feeling too confident).

I ate vegetables tonight and you ate pancakes! The world has gone mad.

I want to have pancakes for dinner. Maybe tomorrow.

I know! I'm not sure what is going on, but it seems there is an imbalance in the world atm. I don't feel bad though, it was my first meal all day and I enjoyed every last bit- the syrup, strawberries, cream and the almond flakes mmmm. The wine went down well too :) I'm regretting the shots though, I had one too many, but I'm much better now. A little tipsy but good. Overall a great dinner ;)

Ill have veggies tomorrow night to make up for my bad dinner tonight

You have just described my perfect night.

And now I am craving pancakes desperately. I wish I lived closer to the city, I would probably hit up Pancakes on the Rocks. Its 24 hours, right?

You have just described my perfect night.

And now I am craving pancakes desperately. I wish I lived closer to the city, I would probably hit up Pancakes on the Rocks. Its 24 hours, right?

I have to say it was a good night. You can always make your own pancakes? Maybe a local petrol station sell the pancake mix?

Edit: ignore my advice! You did so well tonight and I'm destroying it for you. Reward yourself with pancakes next time for the veggies you ate during the week

I have to say it was a good night. You can always make your own pancakes? Maybe a local petrol station sell the pancake mix?

Hmmm. Very tempting. Definitely a much easier solution!

I wish someone would bring pancakes to my bed right now. [MENTION=34045]Miiiiike[/MENTION]?

...I bought a rabbit the other day... ($32 later!)... it had $22 on the label and I thought that was the total price... no... that was per kilo! lol!... how have rabbits become so friggin expensive since I last ever bought one about probabaly 10 years ago???... incredible!...it's 1.5 kilos in weight...

...my sweet wife makes the best rabbit stew in the world as far as I'm concerned so I naturally expected her to make it for me as she used to many years ago... therein lays the little flaw in my plan... she suggested that perhaps I have a go at cooking the rabbit myself for a change because she doesn't like rabbit herself and doesn't even like touching the rabbit at all lol!... she used to do it for me because I was unable to cook for myself back then lol!... now she can't bear the thought of making it now...

...when she suggested that I have a go at it... (being that I'm the only one that will be eating it)... I thought 'fair enough... why not?'... just out of curiosity... does anyone on here like rabbit and if so... do you have any really good recipes that you have used for them?... just post internet links or your own recipes if you like... it doesn't have to be a stew... anything will do... whatever way a rabbit can be cooked would suffice... thanking you all in advance... cheers.

Back