Skip to main content

What is it about Sam ...

Ever since that first lash-out comment to Katie I've thought ... "this guy thinks he's King of the Kids"

Born to rule Jock mentality ... that's it.

he didn't lash out at Katie, he was non threatening, leaning back and all but he was rightly pissed that the girls didn't mention the money came from the winners total and so was essentially all of theirs and she was thinking they should be thankful for 100 bucks. He didn't raise his voice at all but he just told her what he really thought. At that time Katie appeared to be all sunshine and lollipops but as we saw she was a very confrontational person so good on him for telling it like it was and not backing down to her. They were hungry and the girls were being stingy.

I haven't been a fan of Sam since the whole moneygate saga with Katie and Priya - he acted like a complete jerk (so did some of the other HM's but he was the worst).

Sam is not a follower but a leader. He managed to get some followers who do his bidding. People like Sandra for instance.

From week 1 I did not like him. It was easily to see what he was like.Not the smiley happy go lucky man he wants to be but the guy who has a chip on his shoulder and talks nasty about nearly everyone. Alas he is very strategic about it but now his days hopefully are numbered. The producers showed him in a bad light and the other housemates are on to him. Was it Aisha that said Sam,Ryan and Sandra are the main 3 but he has claws out in other people. Well not her exact words. ;) Ryan also gossips but he does it with a bit of humour while with Sam you feel the dislike and jealousy coming out of his pores.

It seems like nothing and no one is sacred to him. He constantly bitches about people, and while I like a good bitch sesh, his comments carry a streak of real nastiness and BETRAYAL. People he pretends to like to their face, i.e. when David went up to him before nominations last week, Lawson and their relationship. Never trust someone with beady eyes...

Exactly! worshippy.gif worshippy.gif worshippy.gif

sneaky.gif

He's very cunning. Trying to over-load Skye with chocolate and Travis too? You don't see any of the housemates using his insecurities against him. I hope he goes, I think it would change the dynamics in a good way. He's got too much of a hold over Sandra, she might be able to take off her rose tinted glasses.

He's very cunning. Trying to over-load Skye with chocolate and Travis too? You don't see any of the housemates using his insecurities against him. I hope he goes, I think it would change the dynamics in a good way. He's got too much of a hold over Sandra, she might be able to take off her rose tinted glasses.

She'll completely fall apart if her crutch (Sam) goes. Which would be great viewing.

Their relationship is like some kind of weird reverse of fag-hag.

Dyke-Jock.[DOUBLEPOST=1412770906][/DOUBLEPOST]

She'll completely fall apart if her crutch (Sam) goes. Which would be great viewing.

Their relationship is like some kind of weird reverse of fag-hag.

Dyke-Jock.

Felt the massage incident tonight crossed the line and was a bit like thinly veiled bullying to me.
Considering he isn't close to Aisha, it was a bit like treating her as an object rather than a person,
so I could why she was upset.

It's something you might do joking around with close mates, but definitely not to an acquaintance.
Even then, I think if it were Sandra on the receiving end she'd react the same way if not worse.

The massage tonight crossed the line so far it isn't funny. As a woman, to have a man touch you in such a way makes you feel helpless and violated. It is disgusting!

Sandra might get off on it. :roflmao:

She follows him around like a puppy and nods at everything he says. Take him out of the equation and Sandra will struggle. It'll be tears and gross sobbing.

Sam thinks he's cock of the walk. That whole group all have such a high sense of self importance.

The massage tonight crossed the line so far it isn't funny. As a woman, to have a man touch you in such a way makes you feel helpless and violated. It is disgusting!
I agree and it certainly puts a focus in this case of being man-handled.

I don't necessarily like Aisha all that much but you could see it affected her in a negative way. In a way, I put it up with the "turkey slap" from CH10 BB but in a way it's worse as a woman (Priya) was there observing the violation and just went with it.

What Sam did was wrong but couldn't Aisha have simply said "I'm not comfortable with you doing that"?
I don't really feel bad for her.

Felt the massage incident tonight crossed the line and was a bit like thinly veiled bullying to me.
Considering he isn't close to Aisha, it was a bit like treating her as an object rather than a person,
so I could why she was upset.

It's something you might do joking around with close mates, but definitely not to an acquaintance.
Even then, I think if it were Sandra on the receiving end she'd react the same way if not worse.

Sandra loved it when he rough massaged her in the lounge! and Priya was there too, why is no one blaming her?

he touched her back, head and legs. It was too rough and she didn't enjoy it but even Aisha said they weren't trying to upset her. Priya slapped her back and told her to scream louder. She is perfectly within her rights to feel violated and sad, but they didn't mean to make her feel that way and there were TWO of them. Everyone keeps blaming the guy only.

he touched her back, head and legs. It was too rough and she didn't enjoy it but even Aisha said they weren't trying to upset her. Priya slapped her back and told her to scream louder. She is perfectly within her rights to feel violated and sad, but they didn't mean to make her feel that way and there were TWO of them. Everyone keeps blaming the guy only.
Let's not forget he slapped her ass and told her to scream too. I felt Priya's apology was more sincere, where as Sam tried to turn it on others like Travis.

Back