Skip to main content

What is it about Sam ...

yeah he said something like that and Sandra said she wasn't aware of it....I think he means in the way they flirt, she's the first lady to his captain etc. but Katie said he has made sure there are boundaries..Lawson hadn't...which was clear in how sam did not take Sandra to the room yet cat took Lawson and he accepted. We didn't see it but apparently Sandra was told whats what somewhere along the line, clearly Lawson had no trouble going to the room, having baths and sharing a bed with someone who straight out told him she wants him.

Really, what would Katie know. Unless she was with them 24/7 (yes i know she lives in a compound with them), she would not know all the discussions they have had, the obvious flirting and whether or not they threw around the idea of hooking up in or outside the house. Look at last year, the attraction between Drew and Tully was obvious to all and yet they were shocked when told or shown footage of Drew n Tully kissing under the doona n their intimate conversations. Sam is the centre of Sandra's universe......she hasn't given up one bit.

Let's agree to disagree.

He still came across as that way. He wants dominance and power - That's how he appeared in front of Sam. He is the "alpha male", after all.

He only came up to Sam to boost his 'alpha male' ego (or persona) and also for the 'dramatic' theatrics - You know, so we can be like, "aww, what a man, protecting the girl". When, in reality, he doesn't give two shits about Aisha.

Agree with it or not, but that's my personal psychological analysis.

Yes he is definitely an Alpha male, but you have read this completely wrong. There was absolutely no theatrics in it at all from Travis (quite a lot from Sam). I am actually surprised there are people who can't see it for what it was. I also believe it's very clear for all to see that Travis' feelings for Aisha are real.
I think you may have got the two confused because Sam is after the dominance and power in this situation. The fact he had to lie to get support about what happened is very telling. He got called out and I actually think he probably felt bad but he is the type of person to place blame on everyone else so he doesn't have to feel guilty about it. He tells lies but he ends up believing the lies to be actual fact.

I saw his book in a bookshop today, I heard them say he had written a book, I didn't realise it was in the "out now" category. Just one of those weird coincidences I guess.

I saw his book in a bookshop today, I heard them say he had written a book, I didn't realise it was in the "out now" category. Just one of those weird coincidences I guess.
First time I had heard about the book was when Boog posted about it...although I didn't know Sam was entering the house

boogroe
2 months ago
My mate @sbramham book "Three Quarter Man" is extremely inspiring and hilarious. It's a must read! Plus he's really cute

10607983_272614989602369_1886239667_n.jpg

Yeah before nominations were announced they were both in the kitchen. Sam was worried that he's be up and she said: "no, you're the centre of the show... The centre of my universe!"

I've been barely hanging in as a Sandra fan but I found this particularly pathetic and sad and now I just see her as lost to her delusions and fantasies. I think Sandra would have merit when not allowing herself to give her power away to men like Sam. She admits in her bio that she has poor judgement when it comes to 'bad' guys.

I wonder what we would have seen of her without this colossal bad call of a crush on Sam? If she had instead been attracted to and open to one of the single guys. David for example. At one stage, I even thought there may have been a genuine organic closeness developing between them. This kind of relationship between HM's I wouldn't have a problem watching. Not the usual showmance. Not to be sadly.

Back