Skip to main content

What is it about Sam ...

Let's not forget he slapped her ass and told her to scream too. I felt Priya's apology was more sincere, where as Sam tried to turn it on others like Travis.

priyas apology was that she didn't stop sam, when she was doing it too. They didn't know it was upsetting her, even she didn't know why it was upsetting her. He slapped skyes bum in the spa, he patted Sandra's bum, he does that apparently! Not to say it's ok If Aisha isn't comfortable with it, but even she doesn't think they wanted to hurt her. Priya was not more sincere, she just didn't cop the blame like sam did and was able to say it straight away, unlike sam who was approached by trav first. Which caused other issues.

priyas apology was that she didn't stop sam, when she was doing it too. They didn't know it was upsetting her, even she didn't know why it was upsetting her. He slapped skyes bum in the spa, he patted Sandra's bum, he does that apparently! Not to say it's ok If Aisha isn't comfortable with it, but even she doesn't think they wanted to hurt her. Priya was not more sincere, she just didn't cop the blame like sam did and was able to say it straight away, unlike sam who was approached by trav first. Which caused other issues.
Which brings me to another reason I dislike sam. He's openly opinonated about the inappropriateness of cat and Lawson, yet he does this touchy feely things with the ladies and is basically having a similar play around with Sandra. Double Standards. I really think he's probably going to go next week and Sandra will probably break down and leave too.

Which brings me to another reason I dislike sam. He's openly opinonated about the inappropriateness of cat and Lawson, yet he does this touchy feely things with the ladies and is basically having a similar play around with Sandra. Double Standards. I really think he's probably going to go next week and Sandra will probably break down and leave too.

If Lawson wasn't up Sam would have a good chance of going next week.

The house seems to like arse slapping as I've noticed quite a few HMs give each other a tap. Skye & David and also Jason & Sandra come to mind for tonight.

The house seems to like arse slapping as I've noticed quite a few HMs give each other a tap. Skye & David and also Jason & Sandra come to mind for tonight.
yeah exactly...they are all they know and see everyday....they wander around naked, hug each other on the couch, kiss in the spa etc. Maybe boundaries were crossed but maybe it's hard to see the boundaries in such an "incestial" place.

he has women friends, apparently (we didn't see it but Katie said it) he has laid down the law, he has openly "friend-zoned" Sandra in conversation, talked about their purely platonic relationship, it looked suss for a while there but something happened that we didn't see that made things very clear (re Katie) , they didn't suck face and blow fanny bubbles in the bath. Bit of a difference.

he has women friends, apparently (we didn't see it but Katie said it) he has laid down the law, he has openly "friend-zoned" Sandra in conversation, talked about their purely platonic relationship, it looked suss for a while there but something happened that we didn't see that made things very clear (re Katie) , they didn't suck face and blow fanny bubbles in the bath. Bit of a difference.
Didn't he say though that he and Sandra flirted around the idea of hooking up or something. Also he doesn't know anything happened between cat and Lawson but was quick to say how they act was inappropriate yet he flirts exactly the same way. I think there's been a bit of line crossing with Sandra and Sam. Yes they haven't made out etc. I'm interested to see what happened in the bath with Cat and Lawson. Definitely not cool what's happening there.

Didn't he say though that he and Sandra flirted around the idea of hooking up or something. Also he doesn't know anything happened between cat and Lawson but was quick to say how they act was inappropriate yet he flirts exactly the same way. I think there's been a bit of line crossing with Sandra and Sam. Yes they haven't made out etc. I'm interested to see what happened in the bath with Cat and Lawson. Definitely not cool what's happening there.
yeah he said something like that and Sandra said she wasn't aware of it....I think he means in the way they flirt, she's the first lady to his captain etc. but Katie said he has made sure there are boundaries..Lawson hadn't...which was clear in how sam did not take Sandra to the room yet cat took Lawson and he accepted. We didn't see it but apparently Sandra was told whats what somewhere along the line, clearly Lawson had no trouble going to the room, having baths and sharing a bed with someone who straight out told him she wants him.

How he acted towards travis was disgusting, Travis was simply being protective and approached sam as a friend, sam just knew he was in the wrong and turned it alllll against trav. He thinks he is above everyone! Get him out
I don't think it would have been an issue had trav not approached him and asked to speak with him privately....sam was in no position to argue because he was the staff.....and it wasn't necessary because it was pretty clear he was upset that Aisha was upset and would have spoken to her once he had the chance. I don't think he was pissed at Aisha but was reacting to other people sticking their nose in, which made him think they were doing it on aishas behalf.

I don't think it would have been an issue had trav not approached him and asked to speak with him privately....sam was in no position to argue because he was the staff.....and it wasn't necessary because it was pretty clear he was upset that Aisha was upset and would have spoken to her once he had the chance. I don't think he was pissed at Aisha but was reacting to other people sticking their nose in, which made him think they were doing it on aishas behalf.
If travis done the same thing to sandra, Sam would of been all over travis like a rash!

If travis done the same thing to sandra, Sam would of been all over travis like a rash!
I don't have a problem with what travis did, I think it came from a caring place. But since Aisha didn't really understand herself why she was so sad and just needed time, it probably wouldn't have turned out so uncomfortably if she had a chance to approach him or he approach her later on....travs heart was in the right place and I think he was very nice to sam, I just think pulling sam away made it seem more serious and uncomfortable than the conversation turned out to be.

I don't have a problem with what travis did, I think it came from a caring place. But since Aisha didn't really understand herself why she was so sad and just needed time, it probably wouldn't have turned out so uncomfortably if she had a chance to approach him or he approach her later on....travs heart was in the right place and I think he was very nice to sam, I just think pulling sam away made it seem more serious and uncomfortable than the conversation turned out to be.

yeah I agree, I just felt like Sam blew it out of proportion when trav came up to him, and made him look bad infront of everyone, and I think sam does that with most house mates ie david, leo, etc

yeah I agree, I just felt like Sam blew it out of proportion when trav came up to him, and made him look bad infront of everyone, and I think sam does that with most house mates ie david, leo, etc

yeah I think sam thought trav was sent out to have a word which is why he mentioned it to Aisha and why it wasn't welcome. I'm sure if Aisha approached him first there wouldn't be an issue but he clearly thought she sent trav to have a word, but they cleared that up.

so he wont stand up for his girlfriend, female friends, wife or mother if they hurt by a joke or bullied. he will shift the blame on the victim or their friends instead for letting it happen. anyone that is not him. aisha was obviously hurt by what he did and didnt have the courage to speak up. travis comes out as protective and get blamed for doing nothing wrong by both of them. :bang: she thanks sam for being sincere which probably wouldnt of happened without travis' intervention. omg. no wonder sam loves hanging out with sandra and ryan. all they do is agree with each other. if you dont like what he does, hes goes out to destroy you. good on travis for calling him out for his shit.

so he wont stand up for his girlfriend, female friends, wife or mother if they hurt by a joke or bullied. he will shift the blame on the victim or their friends instead for letting it happen. anyone that is not him. aisha was obviously hurt by what he did and didnt have the courage to speak up. travis comes out as protective and get blamed for doing nothing wrong by both of them. :bang: she thanks sam for being sincere which probably wouldnt of happened without travis' intervention. omg. no wonder sam loves hanging out with sandra and ryan. all they do is agree with each other. if you dont like what he does, hes goes out to destroy you. good on travis for calling him out for his shit.
I agree with you but it was fairly obvious Sam wasn't sincere because he told bb that he didn't think he had done anything wrong and that was after it had been spelled out to him that he had crossed a line. So that means his apology was just lip-service, even though Aisha believed it was genuine and thanked him. I also agree with you that without Travis's intervention I don't think it would ever have occurred to him to apologise. I get the impression from Sam that he's used to being able to get away with anything he's wanted to do. He sure didn't like Travis asking him to apologise, he tried to flip it back on Travis pretty quickly.

They were both too aggressive...downright malicious...and tried to disguise it as a joke. Priya realized it afterwards and at least came to Aisha and apologized. Sam didn't. This whole nonsense about how Aisha should have approached Sam, not Travis, is bullshit. She was clearly upset. Sam should have gone to her and made it right. But since he didn't think he did anything wrong, he didn't. So when Travis came to him...in a calm, respectful manner...he had every right to defend Aisha's feelings and ask him to apologize to her. Instead of admitting any wrongdoing, Sam would rather deflect the accusations of aggression onto Travis. Then hypocritically requests that Aisha come to him from now, instead of sending Travis. If this had been Sandra upset at Travis' "joke", Sam would been in his face as fast as his leg could get him there...and would not have been as tactful about it.

I just find him really condescending, and I don't know if that's just who he is or it's come about through an arrogance that's developed due to his position in the house.

Travis is a moron but I found the way Sam talked to him yesterday about how a man should act incredibly condescending. Not to mention arrogant...what makes him think he's allowed to be an authority on that type of thing?

Lawson is rather the same. You can ask someone to quiet down without being a condescending jerk like he is to Skye.

Hopefully being nom'd will be a wake up call to both of them. One of them getting evicted (preferably Sam) would be even better.

Back