Skip to main content

What is it about Sam ...

No, I'm with you on this one. I can't warm to him at all.

When David and Lisa were having their argument in the spa and he's sitting in the middle just laughing hysterically, I'm like you're a loser. He avoids conflict at all costs, he pretends to be everyones friend to their face. He thinks he's ruling the BB house.

Ever since that first lash-out comment to Katie I've thought ... "this guy thinks he's King of the Kids"

Born to rule Jock mentality ... that's it.

1410441660113_wps_12_Big_Brother_Australia_11_.jpg

He reminds me of the type of straight boy in high school who would be nice to me one on one but then completely turn when in a group. Something about his face, and yeah, the way he was acting in the spa when David and Lisa were having that argument, definitely.

I can say you aren't the only one alone on this.

Myself and a few others have commented that there's something wrong with Sam and I just can't put my finger to it.

It just seems like he's hiding a very nasty side to him, or maybe his demeanor is very cold.

I dunno, I get very nasty vibes off him, but can see his external demeanor is completely different.

For some reason some of the housemates think he might win. I don't think he'll get very far but it's interesting.

After the HMs found out about the 20k are from prize money he was bitching about it the most and kept yelling at Katie, then he found out that Katie and Priya will be sharing some for food he went to their bedroom and apologised totaly sucking up to them.

Same here.

Although I liked him better than before, I still haven't warmed to him. He seems like he has a darker personality in there that is dying to come out, but it just doesn't.

A good thing about him (well, it's not really "about" him per se), is the fact that he hangs around with Ryan and Sandra - my favourites. If he were with Travis I'd really dislike him as much as Travis and count them as one. :facepalm:

He's very self righteous. I can't warm to him either. Ryan is turning me off too. I can't stand seeing men bitch like women. They both need to grow some. I don't think either have a chance of winning. I think it was funny them saying tonight they haven't changed. Especially Ryan he is just bitching all the time now and it makes him annoying to watch.

He's very self righteous. I can't warm to him either. Ryan is turning me off too. I can't stand seeing men bitch like women. They both need to grow some. I don't think either have a chance of winning. I think it was funny them saying tonight they haven't changed. Especially Ryan he is just bitching all the time now and it makes him annoying to watch.
People bitch.

Bitching knows no gender (or even sexuality).

My dad is a heavy bitcher. My mum is completely the opposite.

People bitch.

Bitching knows no gender (or even sexuality).

My dad is a heavy bitcher. My mum is completely the opposite.
Would it be better if I said all they seem to do now is bitch. It's not a equality I like in a man.

It seems like nothing and no one is sacred to him. He constantly bitches about people, and while I like a good bitch sesh, his comments carry a streak of real nastiness and BETRAYAL. People he pretends to like to their face, i.e. when David went up to him before nominations last week, Lawson and their relationship. Never trust someone with beady eyes...

Back