Skip to main content

What is it about Sam ...

Sandra might get off on it. :roflmao:

She follows him around like a puppy and nods at everything he says. Take him out of the equation and Sandra will struggle. It'll be tears and gross sobbing.

See, it could go either way really, the way she reacted to not having a pretty dress might suggest being covered in goop and made to look like a mess might upset her, she would definitely be very conscious about what she looks like in front of Sam.

What Sam did was wrong but couldn't Aisha have simply said "I'm not comfortable with you doing that"?
I don't really feel bad for her.

She was frozen in shock by it, you could how distressed she was by her face (you can't fake that) - I'm sure they would have seen it too, but from the looks of it (unless the editing changed the order of the footage) they kept going.

Also wondering if anything was edited out for being too risque for TV?

Sam is just an asshole. Not surprised by any of his reactions to the incident. Aisha may have been a little overly emotional about it (although then again.. we didn't see what happened exactly), but Sam was an ass about it. "She should grow up and take it" and the "Travis thinks he's the big man" crap. I think he has a huge ego and can't deal with being spoken to on the same level. He probably expects everyone to think he's better than them.

FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK

This is probably the 2nd time I've felt this pissed from watching Big Brother. First was when Lisa made a whole thing about David calling her tits low, and now this, and I think this is much worse tbh.

Travis went up calm and collected, had a mature and reasonable conversation, and didn't make a big deal out of it, just asked Sam to go talk to Aisha in his own time.

Sam then goes and makes a big deal out of nothing, going to every other housemate, to give them a FALSE view of the conversation to pit everyone against Travis, and not only that, he actually lied about his own reaction.

He goes to Sandra "and I went, that's a bit rich coming from you mate".

MOTHER FUCKER NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT SAY THAT, YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING REMOTELY LIKE THAT.

It's weak. It's cowardice. And it reeks of someone who's so insecure and guilty of his actions, he needs to lie to make himself look good. In fact, I don't even think he's lying at this point, I think he's actually convinced himself that his version of events is true.

Move over Lisa. We've got a new bitch in the house.

FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK

This is probably the 2nd time I've felt this pissed from watching Big Brother. First was when Lisa made a whole thing about David calling her tits low, and now this, and I think this is much worse tbh.

Travis went up calm and collected, had a mature and reasonable conversation, and didn't make a big deal out of it, just asked Sam to go talk to Aisha in his own time.

Sam then goes and makes a big deal out of nothing, going to every other housemate, to give them a FALSE view of the conversation to pit everyone against Travis, and not only that, he actually lied about his own reaction.

MOTHER FUCKER NOT ONLY DID YOU NOT SAY THAT, YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING REMOTELY LIKE THAT.

It's weak. It's cowardice. And it reeks of someone who's so insecure and guilty of his actions, he needs to lie to make himself look good. In fact, I don't even think he's lying at this point, I think he's actually convinced himself that his version of events is true.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It's time to go...........Sam!!!!

FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK

:thumbsup: I liked you in the house your were my favorite, and I like you here :smile:

I don't like Sam's personality at all. He lied.
It reminded me of the SS last year, lying about you, about the pancakes. Straight lies, forgetting that BB is watching, even if we don't get to see it all.

:thumbsup: I liked you in the house your were my favorite, and I like you here :smile:

I don't like Sam's personality at all. He lied.
It reminded me of the SS last year, lying about you, about the pancakes. Straight lies, forgetting that BB is watching, even if we don't get to see it all.
Tahan is not a verified housemate lara, he/she has just used her name as a handle. :p

This might be one of the rare times I actually defend Travis. He obviously feels protective of Aisha and I think he approached Sam in a manner that seemed appropriate. Sam seems to not believe he crossed any lines, so that speaks volumes. Ideally, Aisha should have spoken up at the point when the joke went too far. I find it hard to believe Priya was comfortable with it.

Sam was always obnoxious to me. I made that clear in these boards a lot - I was never a fan of him.

But Travis is as bad, if not worse. Whether he strutted or not, he still had NO rights to go up to Sam. Aisha is not his and quite frankly, it's none of his damned business! She even told him not to do that. Aisha is a grown woman who can do things on her own. Travis just had to be egotistical and cocky (since he's that way) to have a go at Sam. I don't think he really cares about Aisha. It's all about his ego and dominance.

Sam was always obnoxious to me. I made that clear in these boards a lot - I was never a fan of him.

But Travis is as bad, if not worse. Whether he strutted or not, he still had NO rights to go up to Sam. Aisha is not his and quite frankly, it's none of his damned business! She even told him not to do that. Aisha is a grown woman who can do things on her own. Travis just had to be egotistical and cocky (since he's that way) to have a go at Sam. I don't think he really cares about Aisha. It's all about his ego and dominance.
He had every right to go up to Sam.

If he believes someone was treated wrongly, he has every right to voice his opinion.

It's not like he went up to Sam to berate him, criticise him. No, he sympathised with him saying "I know that you did it for a laugh" and then added in a way that he could help Aisha by "going up to her in his own time".

How the fuck is that obnoxious, egotistical and cocky?

Obnoxious, egotistical and cocky, is if Travis made the situation about himself, in which he didn't.

I mean, he didn't even have a go at him for goodness sake!

He had every right to go up to Sam.

If he believes someone was treated wrongly, he has every right to voice his opinion.

It's not like he went up to Sam to berate him, criticise him. No, he sympathised with him saying "I know that you did it for a laugh" and then added in a way that he could help Aisha by "going up to her in his own time".

How the fuck is that obnoxious, egotistical and cocky?

Obnoxious, egotistical and cocky, is if Travis made the situation about himself, in which he didn't.

I mean, he didn't even have a go at him for goodness sake!
Let's agree to disagree.

He still came across as that way. He wants dominance and power - That's how he appeared in front of Sam. He is the "alpha male", after all.

He only came up to Sam to boost his 'alpha male' ego (or persona) and also for the 'dramatic' theatrics - You know, so we can be like, "aww, what a man, protecting the girl". When, in reality, he doesn't give two shits about Aisha.

Agree with it or not, but that's my personal psychological analysis.

lol you have read this situation all wrong, its your opinion i guess

The way I see it is; Sam was in the wrong for being overly aggressive towards Aisha.

The tricky bit is how Travis handled the upset Aisha. I think Travis has a popular bloke mentality which makes him believe he is better than majority of the house. When he approached Sam, I think he handled it well as to not come across as a dickhead which is surprising. Travis was looking out for Aisha but he should've let her calm down and not self righteously involve himself. No one upsets my baby Aish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's agree to disagree.

He still came across as that way. He wants dominance and power - That's how he appeared in front of Sam. He is the "alpha male", after all.

He only came up to Sam to boost his 'alpha male' ego (or persona) and also for the 'dramatic' theatrics - You know, so we can be like, "aww, what a man, protecting the girl". When, in reality, he doesn't give two shits about Aisha.

Agree with it or not, but that's my personal psychological analysis.

You're way off with your analysis. Travis is totally harmless and only tried to go into bat for someone he cares about.

@Tim said they're currently out of stock with the badges and mine will come once the material arrives.

The high terror threat has delayed shipping, which is why it's taken so long.

if you are tahan, whats with the twitter account notreallytahan?

Good morning. I am watching it right now and ran to the pc to see what you guy think. I am still at the point where Sam is saying to Sandra "and I went, that's a bit rich coming from you mate" What a lying wanker.
But I am surprised nobody said anything about the other thing he said. Something about that it was just make up and a bit of slaps. No permanent damage. I nearly fell of the floor. We know now how he feels about rape! pukey.gif pukey.gif pukey.gif

Back