Skip to main content

Tully not doing radio interviews

The Scoopla interviews were a little insightful. When asked if when Drew comes out she would continue the relationship with him she said that she didn't know and that she really wouldn't know until he is out. She says that she told the psychologist that the Tully of two months ago would have come out blaming everyone else and blaming the show... which she did do when she blamed editing on the night. Anyway. The first bit is interesting considering she says "hookup with Tahlia, party with Drew" near the end. She pretty much again confesses to cheating.

Alex's Scoopla interview about Tully was interesting as well. He puts it pretty plainly by saying that when she was cast he didn't think she would end up having feelings for a male in the house. He also didn't think she would win but thought she would be the last girl standing.
In what interview she says that bolded part?

Yep, listening to Alex's interview on scoopla... it's fairly obvious that Tully was one of the three core HMs this year.

I do, if you feel like sharing.

It was nothing really.

All I did was kill a couple of forum members for asking too many questions.

But on the upside, I get out in the next week or two. I notice you like to ask a question or two. I don't suppose you live in or near Brisbane do you?

It was nothing really.

But on the upside, I get out in the next week or two. I notice you like to ask a question or two. I don't suppose you live in or near Brisbane do you?
She's been a bad, bad fairy.

It was nothing really.

Hahaha I don't ask a lot of questions, do I? No I don't live near Brisbane - sucks for you. You'll have to travel all the way to another state to kill me.

Damn it's annoying when they put some looped music in the background in the interviews. Makes it hard to understand everything they say as a non-English speaker it's sometimes hard enough to understand the Australian accent heheh.

Damn it's annoying when they put some looped music in the background in the interviews. Makes it hard to understand everything they say as a non-English speaker it's sometimes hard enough to understand the Australian accent heheh.

If you ever have trouble understanding Ed, don't worry.... even we don't!

I think she just kept digging herself deeper and deeper in that Scoopla interview if she wants to reconcile.

so when you're older cheating becomes acceptable?

and how much older than me are you?

When you are older you are surprised at the amount of influence that the christian right wing has had over the young.

Seeing as you are older and wiser than everyone on this forum, apparently, perhaps you could enlighten us on a few points.

(1) Just exactly how old are you?

(2) What in your mature point of view does constitute unfaithfulness??

(2) When faith is lost in the relationship.

In what interview she says that bolded part?

I think she’s just trying to save face in case she wants her gf to take her back. It’s pretty obvious that she would hook up with Drew, but she doesn’t know if he wants her on the outside, so she’s playing it down. Basically she wants them both and thinks they should be OK with it.

Back