Skip to main content

Tully not doing radio interviews

I wouldn't count on a cheater's words too much. In cheater speak 'we just kissed' means full on sex and 'we had sex once' means a full blown affair

This I know. Mine said "I had sex with her after you left me" Guess he forgot about the Motel visits while I lived at home. Cheater lie that is all.

I know you're one of the tully fans with blinkers on but surely you can read between the lines. That comment was not directed at her fans for simply giving her a shirt but at her closest friends who I imagine are not the buying the bullshit she's selling. I didn't think that needed to be spelt out.

I know you're one of the Tully haters with blinkers on but surely you can understand that sometimes a tweet is just a tweet with no hidden messages.

And which part of any of that constitutes unfaithfulness?

Seeing as you are older and wiser than everyone on this forum, apparently, perhaps you could enlighten us on a few points.

(1) Just exactly how old are you?

(2) What in your mature point of view does constitute unfaithfulness??

Seeing as you are older and wiser than everyone on this forum, apparently, perhaps you could enlighten us on a few points.

I say what is good for the goose should also be good for the poster who hides behind a wig and a nickname.

I know you're one of the Tully haters with blinkers on but surely you can understand that sometimes a tweet is just a tweet with no hidden messages.

If some randoms who liked her because of BB are her real friends than I genuinely feel sorry for Tully. *shaking my head*

Charming. Why don't you read the thread, or at least the page before this, before you jump on me.

You really need to try lightening up and try smiling more, sister.

Life is too short to be in a constant state of disgruntlement!

If some randoms who liked her because of BB are her real friends than I genuinely feel sorry for Tully. *shaking my head*

Well that's the thing. You have absolutely no idea how her friends (except maybe one or two who have posted on here) are treating her.

Right now to swing this puppy back on topic...

I think being unfaithful is the single most disgusting thing you can do to your partner, unless of course the other person in question is excessively hot and you are filming it, then it is totally fine.

The Scoopla interviews were a little insightful. When asked if when Drew comes out she would continue the relationship with him she said that she didn't know and that she really wouldn't know until he is out. She says that she told the psychologist that the Tully of two months ago would have come out blaming everyone else and blaming the show... which she did do when she blamed editing on the night. Anyway. The first bit is interesting considering she says "hookup with Tahlia, party with Drew" near the end. She pretty much again confesses to cheating.

Alex's Scoopla interview about Tully was interesting as well. He puts it pretty plainly by saying that when she was cast he didn't think she would end up having feelings for a male in the house. He also didn't think she would win but thought she would be the last girl standing.

Back