Skip to main content

Tully not doing radio interviews

I haven't seen everything she has said and done since getting out, but logic suggests to me that even though her and Drew did and said all of those things, BB would definitely air them all because it is the big talking point in and out of the house. Their whole kissy kissy, I love you routine, might actually last a limited amount of minutes per day and they may just be having boring conversations with each other and others the rest of the time.

This is the problem with not having 24 hour feeds anymore. We only know what BB wants us to know.

Not suggesting they weren't on together, they clearly were but comments on editing are always going to be valid in the current format. I mean, how do we know if they didn't discuss just being friends and the fact they were just a crutch for each other? There is no way we could know what didn't get shown.

You want an unbiased source? How about their fellow housemates who constantly pointed out how they spent 99% of their time together barely ever interacting with anyone else and displaying (often inappropriate) affection like that of a blossoming couple.

You want an unbiased source? How about their fellow housemates who constantly pointed out how they spent 99% of their time together barely ever interacting with anyone else and displaying (often inappropriate) affection like that of a blossoming couple.

Yep, watching yesterday's show properly for the first time now. Mikkayla and the blondes just pointed out how she's always so possessive over him. They definitely didn't just air selective footage.

Agree - HM's where constantly talking about Tully, Drew, Tullys girlfriend and cheating. HM's where with Tully and Drew 24/7 so if anybody is going to have an idea of what was going on it would be the HM's.

I never said they didn't hang out together most of the time. Hanging out 99% of the time does not mean making out 99% of the time.

It also doesn't mean that they didn't discuss what they were to each other more than what we saw. I have no problem with recognising that there might be more than what we see, even if I have my preferred view. Even the housemates were unsure as to how far they had gone with each other. The times they discussed it might have been the only times they discussed it.

Nothing wrong with being open-minded to all possibilities.

I never said they didn't hang out together most of the time. Hanging out 99% of the time does not mean making out 99% of the time.

It also doesn't mean that they didn't discuss what they were to each other more than what we saw. I have no problem with recognising that there might be more than what we see, even if I have my preferred view. Even the housemates were unsure as to how far they had gone with each other. The times they discussed it might have been the only times they discussed it.

Nothing wrong with being open-minded to all possibilities.

Exactly.

I have taken my time reading this entire thread trying to see if anyone even tried to have an unbiased opinion about what actually happened between Tully and her other housemates during the show. It is readily apparent that few if anyone of you have anything other than a set of preconceptions when you think of this. The only person who seems to have anything like a clear head is ODN.

Here is how I look at this:

1. On any given night of the BBAU broadcast, we see maybe 2 minutes of interaction between Tully and Drew or comments about them by their housemates. We lost any possible complete concept of what was actually happening when we lost live feed coverage. We only see what Endemol and CH 9 want us to see!! And we have to realize that they have a bias that best serves them and not us. Otherwise we would still have live coverage 24 hr a day.

2. Yes Tully has a contract for her appearance on the show, appearance on the show finale, and certain promotional appearances over a set period (usually one year). She has to show up and let people photograph her and let them ask questions. As far as I know, there is nothing forcing her to SAY ONE WORD if she does not want to. She can always look to the next person and ask if they have a question if she does not desire to respond. She also can preface any interview with an opening statement which delimits what she will and will not answer.

3. Several people have made reference to "She owes the people who voted for her"! She paid her debt in full by being on the show and allowing BB to film her. You are not paying her one dollar!! If you want to contact her and offer her payment for her time then so be it.

4. If you think about it, 10 minutes from the time she leaves the house is not the time to expect any person to be ready for a down-and-dirty interview. Decompression does not only apply to SCUBA diving!!! Give the girl time to breath. She is only human.

5. How many people were in this relationship? If I remember correctly, there were two!! Tully and Drew. If you are asking for answers, then you must address any questions to both parties and Drew is still in the house!!! Don't ask Tully to take all of the blame or praise because she isn't the only one who has to answer.

6. What is between Tully and Tahlia or between Drew and his last girlfriend is between them and is none of our business!! If they want to tell us then fine but let them sort it out first. Later if Tully and Drew decide to make a go of it then that is their business and we can praise them or condemn them. Now we are trying to breath in a vacuum and that gets us nowhere.

For me, I say I am happy that I have enjoyed Tully's time in the house and am anxious to she how the house changes with her gone. Even Ed, Jade and Mika were saying during the eviction show that it looks like Drully might be love and not just craziness like they thought before.

I have taken my time reading this entire thread trying to see if anyone even tried to have an unbiased opinion about what actually happened between Tully and her other housemates during the show. It is readily apparent that few if anyone of you have anything other than a set of preconceptions when you think of this. The only person who seems to have anything like a clear head is ODN.

1. On any given night of the BBAU broadcast, we see maybe 2 minutes of interaction between Tully and Drew or comments about them by their housemates. We lost any possible complete concept of what was actually happening when we lost live feed coverage. We only see what Endemol and CH 9 want us to see!! And we have to realize that they have a bias that best serves them and not us. Otherwise we would still have live coverage 24 hr a day.

2. Yes Tully has a contract for her appearance on the show, appearance on the show finale, and certain promotional appearances over a set period (usually one year). She has to show up and let people photograph her and let them ask questions. As far as I know, there is nothing forcing her to SAY ONE WORD if she does not want to. She can always look to the next person and ask if they have a question if she does not desire to respond. She also can preface any interview with an opening statement which delimits what she will and will not answer.

3. Several people have made reference to "She owes the people who voted for her"! She paid her debt in full by being on the show and allowing BB to film her. You are not paying her one dollar!! If you want to contact her and offer her payment for her time then so be it.

4. If you think about it, 10 minutes from the time she leaves the house is not the time to expect any person to be ready for a down-and-dirty interview. Decompression does not only apply to SCUBA diving!!! Give the girl time to breath. She is only human.

5. How many people were in this relationship? If I remember correctly, there were two!! Tully and Drew. If you are asking for answers, then you must address any questions to both parties and Drew is still in the house!!! Don't ask Tully to take all of the blame or praise because she isn't the only one who has to answer.

6. What is between Tully and Tahlia or between Drew and his last girlfriend is between them and is none of our business!! If they want to tell us then fine but let them sort it out first. Later if Tully and Drew decide to make a go of it then that is their business and we can praise them or condemn them. Now we are trying to breath in a vacuum and that gets us nowhere.

For me, I say I am happy that I have enjoyed Tully's time in the house and am anxious to she how the house changes with her gone. Even Ed, Jade and Mika were saying during the eviction show that it looks like Drully might be love and not just craziness like they thought before.

A very well executed post! Although even though I agree with number 6 I hope they let us know soon! That's the only point I don't entirely agree with you about.

Are there any more interview links, does anyone know?

Good post Hanklee. Especially point 4, I was wondering about that last night, why they send housemates out for interviews the same night they're evicted. Give them the night to debrief, catch up with family, party etc.

Tully came across well on the K&J show and also on Fitzy and Whippa.
I know Angus from the bump from when he was in Adelaide and thought he was nice..but after the stuff that he has been saying..he is a fckuwit.

She said on 2fm radio interview that, her relationship with Drew on BB may consider emotional cheating.

Back