Skip to main content

Tully not doing radio interviews

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
I was just listening to the Bump show on my local SeaFm (I think its a nationally syndicated show through Austereo networks) and the host dude said that he was supposed to have Tully's first interview but... And I quote as best as I can remember...

"because Tully has been a naughty girl and can't stay in a faithful relationship she is refusing to do any radio interviews. So Tully, I hate you and you are never invited to come on the Bump Show ... ever"

Lol! Then he went to an ad and after the ad he said something along the lines of "I hope I don't get in trouble off the censors"

Hmmm...

Yeah, I heard that too and posted it in the Tully thread but it's probably worth it's own thread.

I looked on the jump in app as well where they have the video interviews after the eviction and there is none up there for tonight. I think she's now been told what happened with her gf and has gone to ground.

Wonder if she'll be doing any media interviews at all (such as morning radio, newspapers, etc) or the news she has been told she just can't handle it and knows she'll be asked so is avoiding everything.

Wow. If this is true that would go against what they are contracted to do.

I would think given the situation that they would let her out of her contractual obligations. If they held her to it and she faced the onslaught they would have been blamed (once again) for not acting on their duty of care.

I'm not surprised, although she seemed to think she was faithful, so I am guessing it is because people have accused her of being unfaithful, which in her head she clearly wasn't

Not surprised. I'm glad to see Tully gone! She is either a complete liar or has no values whatsoever. I wonder what her definition of "cheating" is because form my definition she has crossed the line completely.

I would think given the situation that they would let her out of her contractual obligations. If they held her to it and she faced the onslaught they would have been blamed (once again) for not acting on their duty of care.

Sorry don't agree. You agree to go on a show. You say nothing happened. So what is there to fear? What duty of care does channel 9 have given Tully has denied what's happened. It's not their fault her gf dumped her.

I'm not surprised, although she seemed to think she was faithful, so I am guessing it is because people have accused her of being unfaithful, which in her head she clearly wasn't

I think she knew what she was doing was wrong..she was just hoping people wouldn't dispute her lies.

Sorry don't agree. You agree to go on a show. You say nothing happened. So what is there to fear? What duty of care does channel 9 have given Tully has denied what's happened. It's not their fault her gf dumped her.

I didn't necessarily state whether I agreed with the position or not. I just think that's what they would be thinking. Whether it is right or wrong is a different matter.

how typical, if things don't go her way she does a runner... I think she needs a major backlash from the community BUT rather than take it on board she will lie or attempt to change the topic rather than admit she's done something wrong...

Exactly. I'd go as far as to say, BB may have even encouraged or advised her not to do press. Tully's family and friends are selling this "duty of care" crap and trying to censure Big Brother for acting irresponsibly and exploiting Tully. I think the crowd control, the blatant debrief before she went on, and now this is an obvious attempt to mitigate the issue and shut Tully's family up.

Back