Skip to main content

Tully not doing radio interviews

What is odd to me about the whole relationship is how Drew feeds off the drama. He even said in the past he likes girls that have lots of drama and are hot/cold.

You know shit. You are indulging in fantasies that justify your hatred.

lol i have zero hatred, i dislike what she did and how she is taking no responsibility for her actions. and what fantasies? if you still dont believe what you saw when she made out with drew under the towel, in the toilet, in the spa then what about her groping and making out with both jade and tahan in the spa? considering shes attracted to both sexes and was dating a girl at the time id definitely say shoving your tongue down another girls throat is cheating..

lol i have zero hatred, i dislike what she did and how she is taking no responsibility for her actions. and what fantasies? if you still dont believe what you saw when she made out with drew under the towel, in the toilet, in the spa then what about her groping and making out with both jade and tahan in the spa? considering shes attracted to both sexes and was dating a girl at the time id definitely say shoving your tongue down another girls throat is cheating..

I've been told that silkworm is a troll and posts stuff for reactions so just ignore what he/she says. They're just trying to get a rise out of you.

I've been told that silkworm is a troll and posts stuff for reactions so just ignore what he/she says. They're just trying to get a rise out of you.

Or could it be that silkworm has an opposing opinion to you, which incites a response because you disagree with it?

Just because someone dares to post their opinion in a forum, which the majority don't agree with, doesn't make them a troll, it makes them a poster with an original thought. Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. And like arseholes, some are interesting, some are unusual and some are so toxic to look at they would be best euthanased.

For the record, I loathe about 89% of you, not because I think you're trolls, but because I think you are mindless fucking idiots.

Trying to get a rise out of you indeed...

So Tahan cheated on her boyfriend then, yet nobody is making a national case out of it.

Or could it be that silkworm has an opposing opinion to you, which incites a response because you disagree with it?

Just because someone dares to post their opinion in a forum, which the majority don't agree with, doesn't make them a troll, it makes them a poster with an original thought. Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one. And like arseholes, some are interesting, some are unusual and some are so toxic to look at they would be best euthanased.

For the record, I loathe about 89% of you, not because I think you're trolls, but because I think you are mindless fucking idiots.

Trying to get a rise out of you indeed...

lmao......thank you. I just loved this post, gotta love spontaneous laughter :)

Back