Skip to main content

Tully not doing radio interviews

I think she’s just trying to save face in case she wants her gf to take her back. It’s pretty obvious that she would hook up with Drew, but she doesn’t know if he wants her on the outside, so she’s playing it down. Basically she wants them both and thinks they should be OK with it.

So basically, Tully wants her cake and eat it too :p

Yep. That's why I hope she doesn't end up with either one of them and learns her lesson.

sadly, sociopaths have no mechanism for learning lessons or feeling bad about hurting the people they use to get what they want at any given time in their lives.

Yep. That's why I hope she doesn't end up with either one of them and learns her lesson.
Going by some of the squirrelly comments on this forum - especially from those who said she didn't cheat even after she said herself she did - I'd say even if Tahlia and Drew run for the hills as any sane person would, she won't struggle for a partner for long. It's like those loons who send love letters to people on death row and even marry them before they get executed. They think they're being all "it's us against the world" and the one special snowflake who loves Tully and know the 'real her' against the zomg haterzzzzzzzz when instead they're just following the pack of all those who have the same supposedly original idea. Or even more funny as [MENTION=28321]bbfan[/MENTION] said, think they're in love with some chick they've seen on their tv for less than 2 months for "two minutes a day" as they like to point out when they blame everything on editing. So you only see an edited version of a person for a scant amount of time but yet you somehow think you love her? Yeah ok then. Bloody nutters all of them and unoriginal to boot. And for that reason she'll never learn any lesson at all.

I think she’s just trying to save face in case she wants her gf to take her back. It’s pretty obvious that she would hook up with Drew, but she doesn’t know if he wants her on the outside, so she’s playing it down. Basically she wants them both and thinks they should be OK with it.

thats EXACTLY how I see it!!

I think Tully is only saving face about her girlfriend/partner but in reality she fell in love with Drew in the house and is 100% waiting for him to come out so they can move in together and continue their co-dependent relationship. Too bad, I really like Drew and a relationship with Tully will be nothing but drama and more drama.

There's two big odds against Tully and Drew's relationship working in the long run. It started by cheating and two people being co-dependent of each other never works. On the other side there's the obstacle whether Tahlia can ever trust her again.

I think Tully is only saving face about her girlfriend/partner but in reality she fell in love with Drew in the house and is 100% waiting for him to come out so they can move in together and continue their co-dependent relationship. Too bad, I really like Drew and a relationship with Tully will be nothing but drama and more drama.

Totally this.

I think the most interesting aspect of your post is that you believe that relatinships should be drama less.

My first husband was killed in a war.

You still haven't answered how old you are.

Just so we can narrow it down, are you taking Boer War, World War II, the Korean War, Vietnam, Iraq or the war that ensued when your husband found you in bed with the next door neighbour?

You still haven't answered how old you are.

Just so we can narrow it down, are you taking Boer War, World War II, the Korean War, Vietnam, Iraq or the war that ensued when your husband found you in bed with the next door neighbour?

None of those.

Thalia will run back to Tully the second Tully finishes her soul searching and decides she wants her back or if the Drew thing doesn't pan out.

Tully could get Tahlia back right now if she chose to do so.

Going by some of the squirrelly comments on this forum - especially from those who said she didn't cheat even after she said herself she did - I'd say even if Tahlia and Drew run for the hills as any sane person would, she won't struggle for a partner for long. It's like those loons who send love letters to people on death row and even marry them before they get executed. They think they're being all "it's us against the world" and the one special snowflake who loves Tully and know the 'real her' against the zomg haterzzzzzzzz when instead they're just following the pack of all those who have the same supposedly original idea. Or even more funny as [MENTION=28321]bbfan[/MENTION] said, think they're in love with some chick they've seen on their tv for less than 2 months for "two minutes a day" as they like to point out when they blame everything on editing. So you only see an edited version of a person for a scant amount of time but yet you somehow think you love her? Yeah ok then. Bloody nutters all of them and unoriginal to boot. And for that reason she'll never learn any lesson at all.

You are comparing Tully to a killer on death row. Well done!

FYI if you want to address/reference me in a post, you need to add the hyphen. Also, get your facts straight. I've never said that we only see the HMs for 2 minutes a day, and I don't blame everything on editing. What I do blame on editing is the amount of screentime particular HMs get and how people can be portrayed by manipulating the amount of footage that is shown of them doing something in particular, but I haven't complained about the editing in a long time so I don't know where you're getting that from.

Oh mrs butterface, I like how you put things in perspective. One of my favourite posters on this forum.

Well all killers are psychopaths and all psychopaths are narcissists. Tully's a narcissist so why the hell not?

Laughing so hard. Whether it was your intension, I found your post brilliant

Back