Skip to main content

Tully not doing radio interviews

Thanks for that Oddjob.

Starts at about the 2 and a half minute mark for anyone else wanting a listen.

She completely avoided answering any questions about Drew. Everytime someone says that they think she was doing stuff with Drew she turns the tables around and makes the conversation about the person who is interviewing them and completely changes stories.

And which part of any of that constitutes unfaithfulness?

You have a very odd definition of 'unfaithful'. She made out with Drew several times, and she knew it was wrong so she tried to hide it. Combined with the emotional cheating and the constant 'I love yous', yes she was unfaithful

Wanted to have a quick look at her twitter and..just...erghhhh.

"It's times like these you realise who your real friends are."

How about instead of thinking about who's letting you off the hook and who's not you focus on Tahlia and think about yourself and how you've acted. She's still playing the victim. Not surprising but this bitch irritates me.

How about instead of thinking about who's letting you off the hook and who's not you focus on Tahlia and think about yourself and how you've acted. She's still playing the victim. Not surprising but this bitch irritates me.

Who knows what she's talking about, though? For all we know she's referring to friends who were lobbying to get her out of the house. I certainly wouldn't be too happy about that, even if they felt they had good intentions. Yes, she did a bad and hurtful thing, but the girl can't seem to get cut any slack for anything. I'm sorry, I just honestly don't get it.

Lol read the whole tweet. She was complimenting the people who gave her the Team Tully singlet.

I'm a lot older than you so and I know a lot more about relationships than you do.

so when you're older cheating becomes acceptable?

and how much older than me are you?

Disgusting isn't she? That manipulative b*tch just won't stop.

It might be that she has lost a big chunk of her friends. The one thing not talked on this forum is that many people in the LGBT community are quite angry about how this looks. Tully presented herself as a lesbian with a girlfriend first and cried for marriage equality. Then she hooked up and (apparently) fell in love with a straight man. Ignorant people will look this as evidence for not needing same sex marriage at all since lesbians can "turn" straight and Tully showed how it's done on national TV.

Tully already admitted to cheating so there's no point arguing about that. Cheating is cheating. As to what she said not having sex (in the radio interview and the news article) I wouldn't count on a cheater's words too much. In cheater speak 'we just kissed' means full on sex and 'we had sex once' means a full blown affair. Or she could mean by not having sex that she did all but intercourse which is still considered having sex. If she really wants to reconcile with her girlfriend like the artice says she needs to come clean to her with everything and take full responsibility of her cheating and not blame her girlfriend or anyone else.

Lol read the whole tweet. She was complimenting the people who gave her the Team Tully singlet.

I know you're one of the tully fans with blinkers on but surely you can read between the lines. That comment was not directed at her fans for simply giving her a shirt but at her closest friends who I imagine are not the buying the bullshit she's selling. I didn't think that needed to be spelt out.

Back