Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

]

Firstly I thought your female as your so on the defensive and soooo spiteful, then I saw your a 22 year old male? I was stunned.

So what is your problem ? as I irk you so much you must have issues. Being on these forums for yonks could be part of your problem instead of enjoying the great outdoors & doing something healthy for your mind and body.

You irk me also for your unprovoked attack, like who do you think you are ? how dare you attack me and demand answers to my opinions ? sexist ? you do have issues don't you. I wasn't going to dignify your outrageous attack with a response, however as you irk me too I am.

I am allowed to say that someone is a poonce if I so desire, if you feel this is a personal attack on your person or you relate to my comments then you do have some massive issues.

This is a game, a game, a TV game , got it ? a GAME....I don't need someone with issues who spends his life on BB forums harassing me just because I might have hit a nerve ...and you have one massive nerve to demand that I explain to YOU whoever YOU are, what I think about anything... just run along you irk me no end.

And no, I wont hold it a little.... the audacity.:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: PS you have misconstrued everything I said you have read your own thoughts deliberately into every thing I said , you have NO idea, I don't care who you are or who you think is 'SWEET' ........what a peculiar thing to say about Jason:conf:, again this is a game and your comments are out of line,uncalled for, spiteful , irrational and totally unacceptable!!:biggrin::biggrin: .
You're saying that I'm spiteful, attacking and whatnot, and yet you wrote an essay of you being outrageously aggressive. How ironic...:rolleyes:

TV game show you or not, they're still real people. You shouldn't go around degrading men as not being "real men", just because they're not your cup of tea. All your posts seem to be about the men in the house being "poonces", "unmanly" and such. Were you let down by men? Do you have man-issues? Seriously...you have a problem...:bored:

How dare YOU call me spiteful, because I never even called you names. I was being mature with you all along - I never retaliated with personal attacks and aggressive behaviour, but now you seem to have done that (the irony). :shifty:

I have the right to question you as it's still MY OPINION. You can either kindly defend your opinion or close your rude mouth. Going around saying who's a real man and who is isn't is just GROTESQUE. That's sexist. No different to men who objectify women... Flaming the more masculine ones as "manly" and "gross".

Sure, continue with these superficial thoughts - I'm not trying to change you. But that's just my "spiteful" opinion...

Of course Jason isn't sweet to you. If he had Travis's gorgeous face he would be. You're just superficial...ADMIT IT.:yawn:

Last edited:
]

Firstly I thought your female as your so on the defensive and soooo spiteful, then I saw your a 22 year old male? I was stunned.

So what is your problem ? as I irk you so much you must have issues. Being on these forums for yonks could be part of your problem instead of enjoying the great outdoors & doing something healthy for your mind and body.

You irk me also for your unprovoked attack, like who do you think you are ? how dare you attack me and demand answers to my opinions ? sexist ? you do have issues don't you. I wasn't going to dignify your outrageous attack with a response, however as you irk me too I am.

I am allowed to say that someone is a poonce if I so desire, if you feel this is a personal attack on your person or you relate to my comments then you do have some massive issues.

This is a game, a game, a TV game , got it ? a GAME....I don't need someone with issues who spends his life on BB forums harassing me just because I might have hit a nerve ...and you have one massive nerve to demand that I explain to YOU whoever YOU are, what I think about anything... just run along you irk me no end.

And no, I wont hold it a little.... the audacity.:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: PS you have misconstrued everything I said you have read your own thoughts deliberately into every thing I said , you have NO idea, I don't care who you are or who you think is 'SWEET' ........what a peculiar thing to say about Jason:conf:, again this is a game and your comments are out of line,uncalled for, spiteful , irrational and totally unacceptable!!:biggrin::biggrin: .

You're saying that I'm spiteful, attacking and whatnot, and yet you wrote an essay of you being outrageously aggressive. The audacity...

TV game show you or not, you shouldn't go around degrading men and their demeanor. Of course I'm a male. Why would I be defending men if I wasn't? How dare YOU call me spiteful, because I never even called you names. I was being mature with you all along. I never retaliated with personal attacks and aggressive behaviour, but now you seem to have done that (the irony).

I do NOT condone discrimination. So I have the right to question you as it's still MY OPINION. You can either kindly defend it or close your rude mouth. Your use of 'poonce' is obviously of homophobic nature. And going around saying who's a real man and who is isn't is just GROTESQUE. That's sexism. No different to men who objectifying women, flaming the more masculine ones as "manly" and "gross".

Sure, continue with these superficial thoughts - I'm not trying to change you. But that's just my "spiteful" opinion...

Of course Jason isn't sweet to you. If he had Travis's face he would be. You're just superficial...ADMIT IT.
Please calm down everyone

So because of our awesome housemate travis And his beautiful Aisha I have become obsessed with bb once again hahaha I just want him back in the house already

giphy.gif

Oh @kappuccino what picture was taken down?
That was an accident. I had problems with my net and blamed the admins for it. :D

Back