Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

I am a country girl, we appreciate real men .... compared to the poonce girly Ryan the dull David, the nauseating Jason, the bland insipid Yankee bore, who else ? oh god yes ... CLAWSON I forgot him as he is totally forgettable , what a tosser , a cheat a liar, and so unattractive , the males are all total wankers with no personality at all .....with the EXCEPTION of Travis!! the guy is down to earth, he calls a spade a spade, he is not into hair product like girly Ryan ( as an example ) and he is funny and amusing and HOT , what a good looking guy, he has personality surely others must be able to see this....did someone say he's an Italian ? OMG an Italian to boot!! a hot Latin lover hmmm hmmm , those other city-fied pooncie effeminate men don't come close to Travis ..a real man, city men don't appeal to me at all, Travis is all man and he is FUNNY ... its Travis for me all the way baby!!
:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
There are plenty of "city" men exactly like Travis or very similar. That's a very unfair judgement to make on men. Just saying.

There are plenty of "city" men exactly like Travis or very similar. That's a very unfair judgement to make on men. Just saying.

Your right , I made a rash generalisation and I should have realised that, there are the 'product lovers' everywhere ,you know the ones, they couldn't swing an axe (to cut wood not kill someone:eek: ) if their life depended on it, then there are the real masculine men too .. I just don't see them as I'm in the mountains of Vic, please accept my apologies for lumping all city guys into the Ryan category/mould:vomit:.. that was totally unfair !!

Make that Ryan , Clawford and Leo also wimpy David & Jason ;) category as well .

Your right , I made a rash generalisation and I should have realised that, there are the 'product lovers' everywhere ,you know the ones, they couldn't swing an axe (to cut wood not kill someone:eek: ) if their life depended on it, then there are the real masculine men too .. I just don't see them as I'm in the mountains of Vic, please accept my apologies for lumping all city guys into the Ryan category/mould:vomit:.. that was totally unfair !!
No harm no foul :D

I do agree with you about Cryan though, hilarious how he tried to step to Travis when clearly Travis would have dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Travis didn't even flinch not even a bit when Cryan was trying to be hard shaping up to him. It would have been funny as hell to see that go down. Cryan would have been sooking on the ground looking for his Cronies to back him up haha.

Cryan: Awww, man you are SO LUCKY!!

Travis: Am I ?

***CLASSIC***

It's a bit mean of BB not to correct him about how to pronounce melancholy and what it actually means though. He's dropped it quite frequently in a few DR conversations he's had with BB so he must like it a fair bit. He's gonna cop a fair amount of ribbing from everybody once he gets out of the house, guaranteed. :p

How did he first hear about the word in the first place? I get the impression he learnt it from Skye but she quickly corrected herself in the DR when talking to BB. It could've been before she went in to talk to BB, I guess.

It's a bit mean of BB not to correct him about how to pronounce melancholy and what it actually means though. He's dropped it quite frequently in a few DR conversations he's had with BB so he must like it a fair bit. He's gonna cop a fair amount of ribbing from everybody once he gets out of the house, guaranteed. :p

How did he first hear about the word in the first place? I get the impression he learnt it from Skye but she quickly corrected herself in the DR when talking to BB. It could've been before she went in to talk to BB I guess.
I had presumed BB has corrected him on it but he has kept using it as a joke himself. I could be wrong. A bit embarrassing if so.

I had presumed BB has corrected him on it but he has kept using it as a joke himself. I could be wrong. A bit embarrassing if so.
I sure hope so for his sake but he doesn't even appear to understand what 'melancholy' means anyway so that's makes suspect he isn't using it in a joking manner. What he is describing is 'bitter sweet', not melancholy. :biggrin:

How did he first hear about the word in the first place? I get the impression he learnt it from Skye but she quickly corrected herself in the DR when talking to BB. It could've been before she went in to talk to BB, I guess.
Hahaha either way I find it absolutely hilarious

I sure hope so for his sake but he doesn't even appear to understand what 'melancholy' means anyway so that's makes suspect he isn't using it in a joking manner. What he is describing is 'bitter sweet', not melancholy. :biggrin:
Yeah well that was the joke. That Skye didn't know.

Who knows.

I love Sydney, flew up from Albury to see the Michael Jackson tribute concert Circus du Solleil, love the place and the people are so friendly !! ....I'm sure I would !!

I was pissing myself last night with ben and trav in the sanctuary!!!

deciding on what movie to watch haha trav holds up gladiator and ben holds up devil wears prada hahahaha

I was pissing myself last night with ben and trav in the sanctuary!!!

deciding on what movie to watch haha trav holds up gladiator and ben holds up devil wears prada hahahaha
lol that's your typical alpha male vs gay guy situation. They'll get along nicely though I thought it was hilarious when Travis said "give us a hug" and Ben said "Oh, I thought you'd never ask"

Back