Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

Affable

ix5vef.jpg

TRAVIS APPRECIATION THREAD
King Travis: "Official Thread of the Italian Stallion"

This thread is required. I DON'T WANT TO APPRECIATE RYAN, ONLY TRAVIS!!
Let's hear your thoughts about one of the best housemates in the house - Travis. :)

Last edited:
I really don't get why Travis is hated on this forum? He would definitely be up there with the best personality on the show, thoughts?
Don't know about 'best' personality but he is eliciting a response (creating some laughs for me at least :D) from hms and posters alike and that can only be good thing. ;)

The best compliment you can pay a hm is that at least they're being themselves and there's no question in my mind that Travvie doesn't know how to be anything else but Travvie, what you see it's what you get blah blah blah. :)

He's not inhibited unlike some of the hms who I suspect are being careful of how they're portraying themselves at these early stages of the show.

I still don't find him all that interesting. Definitely not the kind of person I'd befriend in real life, but hey, he has his sweet moments (amidst dumb shit comments.)

For a professional football player, I'm finding it really difficult to find Travis Lunardi's height anywhere online.

Back