Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

He is winning me over a little bit. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed but he seems like a good guy. And is entertaining and funny at times. I wouldn't mind him winning to be honest... :bag:

Is "melancopy" real though? And the whole "I want to marry Aisha" thing? It seems genuine though and like he is smitten with her but going by past housemates with their lies to manipulate the audience have made me quite wary if some of them this year are putting on an act.

I don't think this is an act I think he really genuinely likes her and wants it to happen for him and her I don't think this relationship is all an act

He is winning me over a little bit. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed but he seems like a good guy. And is entertaining and funny at times. I wouldn't mind him winning to be honest... :bag:

Is "melancopy" real though? And the whole "I want to marry Aisha" thing? It seems genuine though and like he is smitten with her but going by past housemates with their lies to manipulate the audience have made me quite wary if some of them this year are putting on an act.

He's not that smart to put on an act :p

Melanchopy seems real though, although, I reckon the whole "marry" thing is a part of the whole honeymoon stage they are in right now, but I don't think it's due to putting on an act.

Just exaggerating for the sake of romance.

Back