Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

Travis's return was sort of underwhelming. We got no footage of any discussion, fallout, opinions, objections, nothing. It's disappointing. I'm sure Ryan had plenty to say, at least behind his back.

Nah, bb just wanting to see some action in the Sanctuary. 24hrs to make a decision in which all the hm's really should be able to have a say. That is a big chunk of the prize money that would go out the door with them . And btw what makes those two so special. I say they just want to get some more "sexy time" for the adults only dvd that's coming with all the footage we are missing out on.

Nah, bb just wanting to see some action in the Sanctuary. 24hrs to make a decision in which all the hm's really should be able to have a say. That is a big chunk of the prize money that would go out the door with them . And btw what makes those two so special. I say they just want to get some more "sexy time" for the adults only dvd that's coming with all the footage we are missing out on.

I really just hope they don't take it and leave it

I enjoy watching him! Not gonna lie but those 2 days without him being in the house was pretty boring to watch. He's defs one of my faves and SO real, poor guy is so genuine and is himself- not sure why he's so hated :\
As much as I love travis and Aisha, they should think longterm and take the $50, 00, atleast that'll be a guarantee and they'll be walking out together, not just together but with $$$$! Rather than get evicted by public...

I enjoy watching him! Not gonna lie but those 2 days without him being in the house was pretty boring to watch. He's defs one of my faves and SO real, poor guy is so genuine and is himself- not sure why he's so hated :\
As much as I love travis and Aisha, they should think longterm and take the $50, 00, atleast that'll be a guarantee and they'll be walking out together, not just together but with $$$$! Rather than get evicted by public...

I will miss them, but I want them to take the money. They won't win and it is so much money, I truly hope they take it :)

I will miss them, but I want them to take the money. They won't win and it is so much money, I truly hope they take it :)
I'll be very sad watching them leave tonight if they do decide to take it! House will
B boring to watch for me as these 2 are my favourite in the whole house!!!

They are both young, they have plenty of time in their lives to get money! trust me they will choose the experience

For me I hope you are right, for them I hope I am right.

I know they are young, that's why that money would be important. They can travel before thinking of settling done to a job and future life

For me I hope you are right, for them I hope I am right.

I know they are young, that's why that money would be important. They can travel before thinking of settling done to a job and future life

very true, its seriously a 50/50! I want them to stay so bad

Back