Skip to main content

Tim Dormer is going on Celebrity Apprentice

Hands up if you are mostly just watching this show because Tim is on? I know @Sparrow11 will will be watching :)

...I'll be watching only because Tim Dormer/Richard Reid and Kerri-Anne Kennerley are in it... all the other 'celebrities'?... meh!... seriously... Geoffrey Edelsten... forget work on your face man!... do something about those moobies on your chest mate!... just saying... cheers.

Fuck Tim is repulsive.

Stupid fake hair, fake teeth dresses like a 70's rock singer.

Not sure I can suffer through another TV show with him in it.

...wow adsyj... you need to let yourself go and learn to tell us exactly what you think!... lol!... I'm sensing that Tim doesn't exactly float your boat somehow... lol!... cheers.

2BAAAE5600000578-3211262-Big_boss_is_in_town_Head_honcho_Mark_Bouris_was_spotted_on_set_w-a-5_1440581005617.jpg

Big boss is in town: Head honcho Mark Bouris was spotted on set, with apprentices Tim Dormer, Richard Reid, Matt Cooper and Sophie

2BAAAE0600000578-0-image-a-129_1440576919364.jpg

Unhappy boss? Mark didn't seem too impressed at one point of filming, while Tim looked down at the floor

2BAAADBD00000578-3211262-Staying_out_of_the_rain_As_the_rain_started_to_fall_crew_ran_ove-m-16_1440581211870.jpg

2BAAAD4D00000578-3211262-Peace_Tim_Dormer_covered_his_sleeveless_printed_T_shirt_with_a_p-m-13_1440581168862.jpg

2BAAAE6200000578-3211262-Cargo_cool_Matt_Cooper_sported_cargo_pants_with_a_tartan_shirt_a-a-10_1440581006096.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...films-Celebrity-Apprentice.html#ixzz3jvYdEXfM

If Tim is in the final 4 - I reckon He is going to give it his best shot to win this - I mean He really needs someone like Mark, to pull him into line for ticktock life

Top of the crops! Sophie Monk displays her lithe physique in cut-out top and leggy skirt while filming Celebrity Apprentice
By BIANCA SOLDANI FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 17:54 +10:00, 2 September 2015 | UPDATED: 18:40 +10:00, 2 September 2015

She's been working hard to survive boardroom meetings while competing on the upcoming series of Celebrity Apprentice.

And Sophie Monk certainly looked like she meant business on Tuesday as she stepped out on the set of reality show in Sydney.

The 35-year-old babe had her game face on as she joined Tegan Martin, Gina Liano and her fellow castmates in a cute cut-out ensemble that put her lithe physique on display.

Scroll down for video

2BE08FB900000578-0-All_together_now_She_joined_co_stars_Tegan_Martin_and_Sophie_Mon-m-6_1441173868609.jpg

+7

Game face on: Sophie Monk looked like meant business on Tuesday as she joined her Celebrity Apprentice co-stars on set in Sydney

Former breakfast radio host Sophie flashed a glimpse of her tummy in a cropped top that featured a sharp V-shape neckline and contrasting black and white panels.

She teamed the number with an asymmetrical skirt with a high waistline that revealed a generous portion of her leg as she tottered along in sky high heels.

Opting for a sleek and straight style for her hair the actress left her long locks out and pushed over into a side parting.

While she kept her makeup look simple and understated with just a touch of powder pink lipstick to plump up her already pillowy pout and statement dark eyes.

2BE4B7E600000578-0-image-a-138_1441171481003.jpg

+7
2BE08FE800000578-0-image-m-137_1441171468816.jpg

+7

Flashing flesh: The 35-year-old stunned in a black and white ensemble that showed off her lithe physique

2BE08FF700000578-0-image-a-123_1441171242651.jpg

+7
Cute combo: She teamed a crop top with a cut-out waist with an asymmetrical skirt

Her reality co-star and former beauty queen Tegan also chose to flash a fair amount of flesh on the day and left very little to the imagination in a teeny tiny playsuit.

The all white design featured slits across the sleeves and a thigh-skimming hem that flaunted her seemingly endless pins.

The two blondes are appearing alongside Real Housewives of Melbourne's Gina Liano, royal prank DJ Mel Greig, rugby star Matt Cooper, former Big Brother winner Tim Dormer and entertainment guru Richard Reid in the series.

Geoffrey Edelsten and his new wife Gabi Grecko also star along with James Matherson and former Home And Away star Ester Anderson while RHOM's Gamble Breaux is also believed to make an appearance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lming-Celebrity-Apprentice.html#ixzz3kZKzNzlf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quite looking forward to this show and the inevitable sideshow that will be Gabby & Geoff. Very interested to see how Tim goes with being told what do given he likes to march to the beat of his own drum. Mark Bouris is a great choice imo. Plenty of biz cred from the success of Wizard & Yellow Brick Road. Not quite Richard Branson, but still cleverly self made through businesses that break the mold a little.

I don't know if this particular incident got him fired?
I remember early on when the show started filiming he tweeted that he did something the producers were very unhappy with.
I like Tim's impish naughtiness and touch of the Peter Pans, although at times he probably pushes it a bit far. No doubt he'll be good viewing value. Intersting he's front and centre of that promo, I wonder if they've done the same any of the others.

shares
'He wanted to throw me in the gutter like he did to that poor girl on The Bachelor': Celebrity Apprentice's Richard Reid slams Blake Garvey and calls him the ‘biggest pretender on Earth’
By MEGAN PUSTETTO FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 23:44 EST, 13 September 2015 | UPDATED: 17:14 EST, 14 September 2015

52shares

View comments

He's the outspoken gossip reporter who is renowned for building relationships with the biggest names in the business.

But it appears one celebrity Richard Reid, 50, won’t be making any close ties with is former The Bachelor star, Blake Garvey.

The Hollywood entertainment reporter revealed to TV Week magazine on Monday that he's not the biggest fan of his Celebrity Apprentice co-star, with Richard even describing the controversial personality as ‘slimy’ and the ‘biggest pretender on Earth.’

2C4B171600000578-3233392-image-a-66_1442201990924.jpg

+11
2C4B170000000578-3233392-image-m-65_1442201974102.jpg

• SHARE PICTURE

+11

Bad blood: Richard Reid revealed to TV Week magazine on Monday that he is not the biggest fan of his Celebrity Apprentice co-star Blake Garvey

‘Blake messed with the wrong Queen, Blake underestimated me - He thinks he’s so smooth but you know what? He’s slimy,’ Richard told the publication.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Earth-reveals-pair-clashed.html#ixzz3lm9Fqm5I
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mark Bouris dealing with Gabby Grecko is just embarrassing.

Anyone watch? Was there much of Tim?

Also pretty shitty ratings, just 566,000 at number 19 for the night...ouch!

Mark called Tim out for "bullshit" in the boardroom, that was fairly amusing....Tim tried to pass himself off as too young and inexperienced in business to volunteer for the boys team leader role. Suppose standing next to a living fossil who looks like an orange oompa loompa can have that effect.

Back