Skip to main content

Tim Dormer is going on Celebrity Apprentice

profile_18187439_75sq_1396481914.jpg

timdormer
FOLLOW
11330559_862173657211847_1789824433_n.jpg

1,414 likes
5h
  • timdormerI NEED YOUR HELP!! Want to get fit with celebrities? Grab your friends and join the boys from Celebrity Apprentice for a 30min group fitness class "MATT COOPERS CELEBRITY BODY BURN" tomorrow in Sydney! Join the dream team at "Hard Candy Gym", 48 Druitt Street Sydney, classes at 1pm or 4pm. Admission is $10 per person, all funds go to charity! See you there!#CelebrityApprentice#CelebrityBodyBurn

current odds for outright winner from Sportsbet.com.au

Celebrity Apprentice Australia

Outirght Winner
  • Outright Winner

Blake Garvey 3.00
    Gina Liano 4.00
    James Mathison 5.00
    Tim Dormer 6.00
    Matt Cooper 7.50
    Tegan Martin 11.00
    Geoffrey Edelsten 11.00
    Mel Grieg 16.00
    Richard Reid 17.00
    Sophie Monk 21.00
    Gabi Grecko 34.00
    Esther Anderson 41.00

Wow Esther must be pissed she's even lower that Gabi ... what a kick that is!

Yeah but the show hasn't even aired yet. Sometimes people really surprise on these shows.

Oh yeah it's interesting. I guess I just feel like it's too early for betting, but I'm not much of a gambler.. So what would I know. Lol
me either - have better things to do with my money ... like chocolate ... lol

who WOULD gamble on a tv show though anyway?
especially reality shows that are so staged?

<don't mind my edit - forgot which reality show thread i was in for a minute there ;) lol

Sophie Monk ‘groped’ on the bottom while filming Celebrity Apprentice at Allianz Stadium

TWO men have been banned from Sydney entertainment complex Moore Park after an alleged incident involving Celebrity Apprentice contestant Sophie Monk.

Onlookers confirmed one of the men “groped” the media personality on her bottom and she was later seen leaving filming of the Channel Nine reality show visibly distressed.

“FremantleMedia Australia take their duty of care for all contestants seriously and as such all appropriate action was taken to support them during the challenge on Saturday night,” the production company in charge of the shoot said in a statement to Confidential.

“We are making no further comment on the matters which were handled by the police and venue security at the time.”

The incident is understood to have occurred during the Sydney Roosters vs. Paramatta Eels game at Allianz Stadium on Saturday night.
Celebrity Apprentice contestants were competing in a male vs. female pizza and hot dog stall challenge.

Former Miss Universe Tegan Martin is understood to have been with Monk when the incident occurred. The pair were dressed as slices of pizza.

Gabi Grecko, Matt Cooper, Richard Reid and Tim Dormer were also on site. so he's still in it

NSW Police media confirmed a shirtless male was spoken to by security and ushered back to his seat before being kicked out of the stadium.

whole article HERE

Given the rest of the cast I don't think I'll be that bothered with it. I am often let down with Tim ... one minute I think he's great and then the next he really lets himself down in my eyes ... and I think he'll always be like that for me. I'm disappointed he hasn't found a permanent slot on radio in Sydney ... I enjoyed listening to him when he's filled in for others ... not sure he'd hold my interest for too long on tv ... maybe for that reason alone i should give him a go and watch him in this ... but am afraid his narcissistic tendancies will be all too apparent once more and will put me off totally.

Hey, if we keep seeing the "celebs" getting photographed by the Daily Mail doing their tasks for the show, won't we be able to work out which celebrities have been "fired"?

Also, Tim is a very charming, although at times over-bearing, person. However, I am not sure if even he could lift the ratings.

You're hired! Tegan Martin puts on a leggy displays in tight minidress as she joins Celebrity Apprentice co-star Tim Dormer for lunch
They're busy filming the upcoming series of The Celebrity Apprentice, but on Monday, Tegan Martin and Tim Dormer took time out and had lunch together in North Bondi.

The duo were joined by Tim's pet pooch Meatloaf for the outing at Harry's Cafe, where Tegan put on a leggy display in a short dress.

The 22-year-old certainly put her best foot forward as she showed off her golden tan in the grey number, matching it with a black leather jacket.

2B6CDEF500000578-3200820-Those_legs_Tegan_Martin_stepped_out_in_North_Bondi_on_Monday_and-m-2_1439820987441.jpg

Those legs! Tegan Martin stepped out in North Bondi on Monday and showed off her trim pins in a grey dress

Completing her look with white Converse trainers, Tegan had her long blonde hair out over her shoulders and appeared to be makeup free.
Tegan, who hails from Newcastle, carried a black bag over one shoulder and decided to take the lead and walk Meatloaf for her long-haired pal.

Tim meanwhile opted for camel colour pants and white singlet, over which he wore a blue denim shirt.

2B6CDEBB00000578-3200820-Taking_the_reins_Tegan_who_hails_from_Newcastle_carried_a_black_-m-3_1439821020892.jpg

Taking the reins: Tegan, who hails from Newcastle, carried a black bag over one shoulder and decided to take the lead and walk Meatloaf for pal Tim Dormer, 30

2B6CD82300000578-3200820-image-m-24_1439810318856.jpg
2B6CD84600000578-3200820-image-a-25_1439810325095.jpg

Stylish: Tim wore camel colour pants and a white singlet, and a blue denim-looking shirt on top for the day

2B6CDF9000000578-3200820-image-m-41_1439811202511.jpg

Doting owner! At one point of their day, while walking, Tim stopped down to check on Meatloaf and give him a pat

He had a matching brown fedora that covered his trademark curly locks and shielded his eyes with aviators.

The former Big Brother star also wore his favourite pair of boots and had his dog on a blue lead and harness.

At one point Tim stooped to check on Meatloaf and give him a pat before venturing into the cafe, where they were kept entertained by the white canine, who sat close by them with a water bowl as they talked.

2B6CE04800000578-3200820-image-m-52_1439812580137.jpg

Something is funny! At the cafe, the pair were kept entertained by the white canine, who sat close by them with a water bowl as they talked

2B6CD80700000578-3200820-image-a-16_1439810185524.jpg
2B6CD7FA00000578-3200820-image-m-15_1439810171412.jpg

Strutting her stuff: Enjoying the winter sun, Tegan looked a little windswept at one point

2B6CD87100000578-3200820-image-m-28_1439810370348.jpg

Catching up! The pair are currently filming for Channel Nine's The Celebrity Apprentice, which also stars the likes of Esther Anderson, Gina Liano, Mel Greig and Sophie Monk

The pair are currently filming for Channel Nine's The Celebrity Apprentice, which also stars the likes of Esther Anderson, Gina Liano, Mel Greig and Sophie Monk.

Tegan recently told the Herald Sun about her stint on The Celebrity Apprentice and said she had concerns about her age at first.

'I was a little bit worried at the start just being so much younger than everyone else,' Tegan told the newspaper.

2B6CD7F600000578-3200820-image-m-6_1439821279297.jpg

Busy: The pair are currently filming for Channel Nine's The Celebrity Apprentice, which also stars the likes of Esther Anderson, Gina Liano, Mel Greig and Sophie Monk

'I'm a good eight years younger. I'm so glad I've done it and I've made some incredible connections and it's going to be a good platform for the future,' she said.

She also spoke to Daily Mail Australia after Gabi Grecko said she felt 'like an outcast' filming the show, in the first few weeks.

Tegan clarified that everyone is included.

'We're spending a lot of time together and Gabi most definitely hasn't been left out,' she said.

Back