Skip to main content

Tim Dormer is going on Celebrity Apprentice

Anyone watch? Was there much of Tim?

Also pretty shitty ratings, just 566,000 at number 19 for the night...ouch!

I was out but have since watched it. Really poor programming mistake to put it on up against the Bachelor. It would work better after the Block Monday or Tuesday, eg. As they've now got the opening night of The Bachelorette next Wednesday, etc, I don't see the ratings being much better as the season goes on in this time slot. A pity as I really enjoyed it.

Richard Reid on fire, James Mathison's eyes, Timmy being wide-eyed and naughty in the boardroom, Sophie Monk giving gold. I love this shit!

I was out but have since watched it. Really poor programming mistake to put it on up against the Bachelor. It would work better after the Block Monday or Tuesday, eg. As they've now got the opening night of The Bachelorette next Wednesday, etc, I don't see the ratings being much better as the season goes on in this time slot. A pity as I really enjoyed it.

Richard Reid on fire, James Mathison's eyes, Timmy being wide-eyed and naughty in the boardroom, Sophie Monk giving gold. I love this shit!
You've convinced me to check out the first ep....

...Mel Grieg and Gina Liano really hung Gabi out to dry in that episode... what a pair of ruthless bitches they are... there's only Tim Dormer and Richard Reid that are keeping me interested in this show... it looks like Tim and possibly James Matheson are in the shit for chucking brown-eyes at people on a boat out in the harbour from the promos... perhaps Tim does get sacked by Mark Bouris?... when I look at Kerri-Anne Kennerley I can't register in my brain that it is her that I am looking at!... when I look at the difference of the 'then and now' images below I shake my head in disbelief...

Kerri-Anne-Kennerley-May-2008.jpg Madagascar+Escape+2+Africa+Australian+Premiere+1WU1TTIqR34l.jpg1.jpg

...she used to be so damn pretty...but she doesn't look good at all after all the work that she has had done as far as I'm concerned... it just doesn't look like her anymore to me... and Mark Bouris is overplaying his role isn't he?... he was a lot more less cranky last year... has he been told by Channel 9 executives to be a bigger tougher wanker or something?... I can see me staying with this as long as Tim and Richard are in it... if they go I will too... none of the others I can be bothered with... that 'Bachelor' twat needs a bit of 4 X 2 smacked across the back of his head half a dozen times as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

I laughed when James called Mr Bouris "Mark" and was met with "Not Mark, Mr Bouris", and again when Jeffrey Edelstein was shut down with a "no Jeffrey." It seems ridiculous to me to treat him like some god-like entity.

Sorry to see Blake go. Can't stand him but they should keep the interesting characters, not the nice ones. Esther, Miss Australia and Matt Cooper don't contribute much, but I would have fired Richard Reid this time. Still, it was nice to see Blake's ego stomped on.
Tim continues to be entertainment gold, mooning aside.

Sorry to see Blake go. Can't stand him but they should keep the interesting characters, not the nice ones. Esther, Miss Australia and Matt Cooper don't contribute much, but I would have fired Richard Reid this time. Still, it was nice to see Blake's ego stomped on.
Tim continues to be entertainment gold, mooning aside.
So you like faked reality tv? I still think the whole Edelsten act was a whole load of shit.

Tis quality trash TV, just the ticket for me - only once a week, and huge egos in the wild is amusing.
I want to see Tim & Gina flirt and date!

Can't stand that Mel ex DJ, she is rough.
Does the contract with Trump mean they have to take all the ex Universe contestants?
So bored with them.

I'm liking Sophie Monk for the win. Well, I'm just liking Sophie Monk. She's always good value.

I also like the way Richard Reid slaps a bitch around. Old Blake crooning away in the back of that car, afterwards, that now he knows how the Bachettes he sent home felt and it was good to experience that...

It's a pity it's on at a stupid time, and people aren't getting to see it. Quality TV!

PS: it is a pity this thread is not on the Rabbit Ears forum, it might encourage others to check out this TOP Show. Plus is a bore to locate each time, I find, hidden away here.

I have only watched episode 1 so far (I have skimmed over the comments on here not to be spoiled) but that Gabi Grecko and Geoffrey Eldestein incident over his biography with pictures of Geoffrey's ex-wife was the best thing ever.

Oh my god. I was laughing my head off. It was the very first day of the show and the other celebrities just stood there all going what the hell. Hahaha. And the dramatic scene of Gabi throwing her engagement ring on the floor and Geoffrey picking it up and trying to give it back to her and Gabi yelling "GET AWAY FROM ME". And then in the car Sophie Monk was comforting Gabi and talking about her previous engagements and Gabi said teary eyed "sometimes they don't work out". Haha. She has only been married for six weeks.

The whole incident seemed so put on and fake by Gabi but I think that's what made it so funny.

Richard Reid is too much!! Ugh. And he thinks Tim is annoying. Oh Please!

Hope you like my comments everyone. ;)

I'm liking Sophie Monk for the win.

Gina says:

tumblr_np9sgto5zN1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Gina may have a big personality and be in the habit of wearing horsehair wigs, but does she really need hair THAT BIG? Surely she can afford something better than araldite too.

Oooo, it's looking like Timmy's told a porky pie, kissed the girls and made them cry.

Back