Skip to main content

Tim Dormer is going on Celebrity Apprentice

I got a shock when Geoff appeared in the boardroom with his freshly dyed dark hair! He turned out to be quite a sweetie. I think Mr Bouris did make a mistake sending him home. Who else will bring in the bucks? (Unless the mystery returnee just happens to inherit his file of numbers... Gosh, who could it be?!) But glad James survived, that said, as I love watching him onscreen.

I hate how this series is turning into a who made the most in donations contest. That should be the determiner, traditionally, for only every few challenges. But still this is much more entertaining than the Bachelorette. Pity about the timeslot.

apparently Richard Reid was getting stuck into Tim on KiisFm this morning (missed it!) He is no fan (as you can see from his Twitter feed)

Haven't watched the program at all ... so not judging - maybe if I watched it Richard Reid would have been driving me nuts ...

Richard Reid ‏@RReidsHollywood 42 mins42 minutes ago
Now its all clear! Thanks Mandie
Richard Reid Retweeted Mandie Smith
Mandie Smith @mandieleasmith
@RReidsHollywood @timdormer Dont stop trying to see good in people Richard. Tim cant have friends, he's too inlove with himself!

Richard Reid ‏@RReidsHollywood 4h4 hours ago
Richard Reid Retweeted #CelebApprentice
I am so naive - I actually thought Tim Dormer and I could be friends... WHEN WILL I LEARN?????

proxy.jpg

#CelebApprentice @TheApprenticeAU
The epic saga of @RReidsHollywood and @timdormer's relationship continues tonight on @Channel9! #CelebApprentice

Richard Vowles ‏@Sarvo_1
@RReidsHollywood Tim's a tosser Richard he has nothing on you at all mate your a legend.

1. Richard Reid ‏@RReidsHollywood 2h2 hours ago
    WTF? @timdormer was making fun of me while I got emotional...How dumb am I?! @TheApprenticeAU @kyleandjackieo

Donna Beath
  2. @RReidsHollywood it just showed what a DH Tim is

Sydney Cat Cuddler
@RReidsHollywood @timdormer @TheApprenticeAU @kyleandjackieo. Ahh Australia's biggest unemployed perpetual game player
1f628.png
But i do like him
1f602.png

Richard Reid ‏@RReidsHollywood 5 hrs5 hours ago
It hurts when the knife goes in. HAHAHA Bless your heart xxxx
#TeamGinaUK
@RReidsHollywood that tim is a backstabbing member of the great unwashed.hold your head high richard your worth more than 100 of him

Richard Reid Retweeted TVWEEKmag
Game on, mole
#TVWEEKmag @TVWEEKmag
.@TimDormer on @RReidsHollywood "Richard, you need to relax. It's really hard to do when you've had so much Botox." Meow! #CelebApprentice

Richard Reid Retweeted Aaqib Abdul Ala
Interesting you use the "B" word...
Aaqib Abdul Ala
I hope @Gina_Liano wins #CelebrityApprenticeAU. btw I like @RReidsHollywood. #TimDormer is just a bully. #TeamGina

I'm really enjoying watching these shows. Though its usually about 4 or 5 days past air date when I'm able to find them on YouTube without having to join something, which I won't. Still haven't seen the third one yet, but wanted to post this link for recaps of the shows from Mamamia. This is the third show recap but the links for recaps of the first two are at the bottom of the page, these are so funny. Laughed til I was crying with the 2nd and 3rd ones. Tim is enjoying them as well but danged if I can find the tweets now where he commented.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/the-celebrity-apprentice-episode-3/

Tim and Richard Reid on kiisfm today talking about their constant fighting. Richard brought up that Gabi Grecko was back and Tim mentioned some text messages he got into trouble for ... he said he really likes Gabi and sent her a few flirty messages that Geoffrey then saw and was very angry about.

Silly boy Tim ... you really want to get caught up in that mess!?!

Tim was on ABC's mental health thing tonight, the bit I saw had him as one of the people crammed into a phone booth with Michaela Banas.

I didn't realise that the bit where Gabi walked out on Jeffrey was actually real and they are actually over.

They have split up for real but I think it's quite recent versus that little spat in the show. Apparently Gabi was always ending things from the get go. Bitches be crazy. Well she actually is mentally ill so I feel bad to say that, but she really does need help.

I don't think she is mentally ill, just incredibly dumb and lazy and greedy.

Timmy should do his own talk show on community TV, like Rove did to get a start.

I don't think she is mentally ill, just incredibly dumb and lazy and greedy.

Timmy should do his own talk show on community TV, like Rove did to get a start.
She really is a jaw-dropping shocker. And THAT DRESS.
May as well have worn orange, plastic fence netting. That would have upped the anti with Geoffrey.

They should bring in the other one...Bryn isn't it? She is sweeter dumb, and has some charisma.

'It's all rigged!' New claims say Richard Reid and Tim Dormer had secret contracts with 'winner guarantees' if they could bring controversy to Celebrity Apprentice
By SANGEETA KOCHAREKAR FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 15:56 EST, 19 October 2015 | UPDATED: 15:56 EST, 19 October 2015

From mooning the Prime Minister to verbally attacking Blake Garvey in the boardroom, there's no denying Tim Dormer and Richard Reid have brought controversy to Celebrity Apprentice.

But it turns out there may have been a motive behind their madness.

New Idea is reporting that the two contestants may have had 'winner guarantees' with the producers provided they could spice up the show, claiming: 'It's all rigged!'.

2D8C47B600000578-3278691-image-a-81_1445225201730.jpg

2D8C47BA00000578-3278691-image-a-80_1445225201682.jpg

'It's all rigged!' New Idea magazine claims Richard Reid and Tim Dormer had secret contracts with 'winner guarantees' provided they could bring controversy to Celebrity Apprentice

'Some have a personal connection to charities, but days into filming it was obvious who the finalists were going to be.'

The informant also spilled that former 2DayFM presenter Sophie Monk had an agreement stating she could get sufficient airtime without having to 'play the fool'.

2D8B8A1A00000578-3278691-image-m-91_1445225866733.jpg

No surprises: The publication says that days into filming, it was clear who the finalists were going to be (pictured: show's host Mark Bouris)

2D8C47C600000578-3278691-image-m-86_1445225309545.jpg

Drumming up drama: Gossip guru Richard has verbally attacked his teammate Blake Garvey in the second episode of the show

Bitter feud between Richard and Blake reaches boiling point

2D8C47DE00000578-3278691-image-m-90_1445225818307.jpg

+7
Public indecency: Big Brother's Tim mooned Kirribilli House during a challenge, which Mark found distasteful

Last month, the 35-year-old star, who left Australia after the reality show wrapped filming for a stint in Europe, shared a photo of herself, and fellow contestants Tegan Martin and Mel Greig.

'OMG celebrity apprentice is ON!!!' she captioned the shot. 'This isn't a reality show..it's fricken real real.. It's FULL ON! #celebrityapprenticeau #channel9.

'They confused us so damn much..only they know who won.'

2D8C479D00000578-3278691-image-m-88_1445225586266.jpg

+7
Every man for himself: Last episode, television personality James Mathieson was sent home after Richard threw him under the bus

2D8C4E1900000578-3278691-image-a-89_1445225622030.jpg

+7
'They confuse us so damn much': Sophie Monk has insisted the show is real saying she doesn't even know who the winner was

Still standing on the show, Tegan, Mel, Gabi Grecko, and Matt Cooper join Tim, Richard, and Sophie.

On last Wednesday's show, James Mathison was thrown under the bus by outspoken Richard and subsequently fired by host Mark Bouris.

'I feel like Richard railroaded me...,' the television personality said on Channel Nine's site.

'He didn't do a lot as project manager - he needed someone to take a hit. I thought I was safe. I thought if anyone was going home it would be Richard - I was the fall guy.'

2D8B8A1600000578-3278691-image-a-83_1445225215837.jpg

Midway through: Still standing on the show, Tegan, Mel, Gabi Grecko, and Matt Cooper join Tim, Richard, and Sophie

2D8B043900000578-3278691-image-a-68_1445223695444.jpg

• Further information: More details on the story are in New Idea on stands this week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...versy-Celebrity-Apprentice.html#ixzz3ozpJcmUY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back