Just announced: The Celebrity Apprentice cast
Filming has begun on a new series of Celebrity Apprentice.
In Celebrity Apprentice
some of Australia’s most well-known and controversial celebrities work towards raising money for their various charities.
Mr Mark Bouris, one of the country’s most successful high-profile businessmen and Chairman/Co-Founder of wealth management company Yellow Brick Road, is back to helm the series.
Joining Mr Bouris in the boardroom in 2015 (in alphabetical order) are:
- Esther Anderson: Popular Aussie actress
- Mel Greig: Radio DJ
- Gabi Grecko: Mrs Edelsten
- Gina Liano: Real Housewife
- Tegan Martin: Miss Universe Australia
- Sophie Monk: Aussie “It” girl
- Matt Cooper: NRL Superstar
- Tim Dormer: Big Brother winner
- Geoffrey Edelsten: Aussie Tycoon
- Blake Garvey: The Bachelor
- James Mathison: Aussie TV music presenter
- Richard Reid: Hollywood Gossip Guru
In series four, Mr Bouris will have two new advisors to be his eyes and ears on the ground: television personality and charity aficionado Kerri-Anne Kennerley
and Shelley Barrett
, CEO and founder of ModelCo.
will bring audiences the same robust conflict, comedy, characters and cleverness we know and love, while also keeping focus on business. Our celebrity contestants will need to rely on more than just their black books to get through these challenges. As always, in Celebrity Apprentice
the ultimate goal is to raise much-needed funds for deserving charities, as nominated by each of the celebrity contestants.
is a FremantleMedia Australia production for the Nine Network.
Like The Celebrity Apprentice Australia