Skip to main content

Tim appreciation thread!

Joey Tempest.jpg Joey Tempest who was the lead singer for a band called Europe. They had a huge hit called "The Final Countdown." Well they have similar hair and the same perfect white teeth. I'm delighted to see Tim and Drew hanging out together. I loved how Tim filled his pockets and jacket with food and got caught out by BB like a little school kid and told to empty out all his lollies. I think he had a full bag of carrots too lol.

Last edited:
He definitely didn't cave in over the half way house. Took it in stride and flourished there. Go Tim!!! Nearly the whole reason I watch at the moment.

He is also one of the smartest and shrewdest housemates in there - they way he cuts straight to the heart of the matter in any situation is just glorious to watch; my personal faves are his battles with Tully, he wins hands down every single time

He is also one of the smartest and shrewdest housemates in there - they way he cuts straight to the heart of the matter in any situation is just glorious to watch; my personal faves are his battles with Tully, he wins hands down every single time
Haha, lets be honest though. Tully makes it easy for him. He really knows how to make her crack. Very happy Tim survived last night and I hope he avoids nomination tonight!

He definitely didn't cave in over the half way house. Took it in stride and flourished there. Go Tim!!! Nearly the whole reason I watch at the moment.

Tim certainly has got a great attitude, as he says..... it's a game.
He was loud and excited when he first came into the house, it will be interesting to see who in the house isn't fond of him and why.

He's such a champion :D

Yet, if he were in these forums as such a person, could you imagine the hate that would be heaped upon him ?

Not hard for me to imagine it ... wot with me already living it virtually every other day. :D lol

regarDS

I love my Tim time He is one of the best I love the stirrers he is honest and he even says it to their faces too I hope he goes as far as possible

Yet, if he were in these forums as such a person, could you imagine the hate that would be heaped upon him ?

Not hard for me to imagine it ... wot with me already living it virtually every other day. :D lol

regarDS

WOW, that is some delusion you are living under.
I may just laugh myself to sleep.

*Hated* him on first sight. Loathesed it, I did. He was like a gollum with hair (and pants) borrowed from Smaug's pile.

He's a genius. Or is too dumb to live. Either the best actor of our generation, or someone to be admired, giggled with, and shake your head, approvingly of.

Folks: attach yourselves to his gravytrain now. He's gonna be a very rich boy when the media works out his versatility.

*Hated* him on first sight. Loathesed it, I did. He was like a gollum with hair (and pants) borrowed from Smaug's pile.

He's a genius. Or is too dumb to live. Either the best actor of our generation, or someone to be admired, giggled with, and shake your head, approvingly of.

Folks: attach yourselves to his gravytrain now. He's gonna be a very rich boy when the media works out his versatility.

Where do we buy shares in Tim Co?
He's shaping up nicely........................Final 2 Tim/Drew might make that bet

kxk: /dribble. That pair: it's like.... David Lee Roth, meets... Duran Duran?

Back