Skip to main content

Tim appreciation thread!

I liked him the least to start with as well, but now, I think he's pure gold. Loved his noms tonight - brilliant!

Has been my favourite from the start. He is fast joining my group of favourite housemates of all time. Definitely the best Housemate of the Channel 9 era. Without Tim in this years house I think it would be very boring. That nomination when he yelled his nomination to Tully was fantastic! The look on Tully's face was hilarious! He literally could not care 1 tiny bit what people think of him and I love it! Very happy he survived nomination tonight and I will not be happy if he ends up nominated in the Thursday night twist.

Alex M must be stoked with Tim. I don't think the producers even expected him to be as good as he is. The publics opinion of him seems to be changing positively every day. The perfect pot stirrer imo second only to Paul2004!

I also loved how he targeted the "popular group". Matt, Caleb, Tahan, Xavier and Tully think they have things under control and I love how Tim nominated 2 from this group and the two he nominated ended up nominated. They both looked sooooo pissed off. His reasons were very accurate as well. I think Xavier is trying to get to the end of the game with boring people like Matt and Caleb who won't get many votes to win and Tim highlighted this. He was also spot on about Tully.

I also loved how he targeted the "popular group". Matt, Caleb, Tahan, Xavier and Tully think they have things under control and I love how Tim nominated 2 from this group and the two he nominated ended up nominated. They both looked sooooo pissed off. His reasons were very accurate as well. I think Xavier is trying to get to the end of the game with boring people like Matt and Caleb who won't get many votes to win and Tim highlighted this. He was also spot on about Tully.

Agreed

I am liking Tim more and more. Its so funny how honest he is. When he did his nominations tonight it was hilarious! I too agree with what you others have said about how he is on to the popular group.

Ah Tim! What a champ! Loved him from day 1! So glad everyone else here is noticing his awesomeness!

Ah Tim! What a champ! Loved him from day 1! So glad everyone else here is noticing his awesomeness!

To be honest I didn't like him at first but have slowly grown to like him. After tonight's performance though he jumped into my love list.

Tim is what the series needed a shot in the arm the peptides of the show. I Must say I liked him from the get go, and his wise cracks and comments are great no one will die wondering what he thinks. No doubt out of the house when the time comes win or not he will get a TV gig of some sort. I love my Tim time. Tell it like it is Tim

From the live feed:

For the second time in two weeks, Tim is sent to the Diary Room and presented with an ultimatum: a tub of his favourite ice cream, or Tahan’s precious hairdryer.

“I hate you Tim. I hate you Tim. I hate you!” Tahan screamed when he re-entered the Lounge.

“How does he do it every time?” Tully asks.

One word: Brilliant!

I've thought of Tim to be the best since day one, but after tonight I think it's final, dude is the best one in there easily.

I don't think he is going to win it, because his honesty is going to rub people the wrong way, but I fucking love it and hope he goes far.

I've thought of Tim to be the best since day one, but after tonight I think it's final, dude is the best one in there easily.

I don't think he is going to win it, because his honesty is going to rub people the wrong way, but I fucking love it and hope he goes far.

Yeah, I <3 Tim as well. Really honest. Real DTE. No bullshit. But I love him even more when the naughty twins get together - the naughty twins are Tim and Drew! Perfect pair!

I've always liked Tim but he grows more and more towards being my favorite everyday! He is such great value and a real lovable cheeky character, he has no malice. I think he would have been even better in last yrs session where there was a real obvious click

I really want to see Rim and Xavier in the same house for a week. I reckon they would be hilarious together. They've never been on the same side of the house so they seem to not get along. Go Tim and Xav!!

I really want to see Tim and Xavier in the same house for a week. I reckon they would be hilarious together. They've never been on the same side of the house so they seem to not get along. Go Tim and Xav!!

Back