Skip to main content

Tim appreciation thread!

People aren't boring if they don't like Tim, they have legitimate gripes.
Usual suspects liking Tim, won't clash this time though cause Tim seems semi decent and acting up.

Agree. I've heard Tim say nice things to others, showing he does care. I used to think he was a bit of a psychopath, but I now think he is putting it on for the cameras. Not that there is anything wrong with that if he doesn't make it too blatant. After all, without Tim, this show would be as boring as all get out.

I don't like him, but I don't hate him either.

heh

looking forward to hairy upper lip little miss pouty sook yellow bathers being evicted long before the house troll does. :D

that said, AFAIC the house really doesn't have much going for it yet this season ... tis somewhat mostly yawnsville so far ... thank goodness for the fake married couple thang that at least gives a bit more of a glimpse into how quickly and easily some people can be manipulated into behaving dishonestly.

how boring is the house going to become once that particular task is over ?

What does AFAIC stand for?

Um you just said "I don't give a shit if it was a "joke"." Provide me with an example of me getting "worked up". Honestly, just lighten up a bit.

Why are you bringing up Ed in the Tim appreciation thread? Reminds me of all the Estelle fans talking about her in every other Housemate thread last year.

Why are you bringing up Estelle in the Tim appreciation thread?

Hated Tim day 1. Now LOVE
LOVE LOVE him. He has cracked me up a lot lately lol

I love how he takes nothing overly seriously. Nothing seems to really phase him. And I'll bet he is annoying as hell to try to argue with. The ever present smile would be infuriating! Hahahahaha!!

I'm starting to think Tim may shape up to be one of the greatest hms of all time. He's funny and he can be charming and kind but he's also a great big bag of trouble. And he's up for whatever's thrown at them and is loving it all. He makes me lol.

Tim could potentially be most or second most saved this week. He's actually popular on the outside now.

Good on him.

It was sweet when he blushed to the roots of his curly hair last night in the diary room with Mikkaylah after putting his foot in it.

I love Tim. I used to hate him ha ha but he's so annoyingly funni :D Tim brings out the worse in you.. lol

Tim is the best one there for me right now. He's a bit obnoxious, and a bit rude, but he's entertainment without being a complete nasty dick (so far anyway). As a general rule, I like the characters who will go against the majority without concern for if it will get them nominated. Thank God we have vote to save this year - he's going to go far.

I think many people were praying Tim would go to the half way house as karma and to see how he likes it after he treated the half way housemates pretty poorly in the first week but I always thought to myself as a big fan of Tim that it wouldn't bother him to much and it really hasn't. In fact I think he is enjoying himself on that side and is forming a close friendship with Drew and he was forming a bond with Mikkayla plus his good friend Heidi is now over there.

Tim imo adds a lot to the house and is the most entertaining housemate this year. Just doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks and he just says what everyone else is thinking. He has acted pretty much exactly like he said he would on stage to Sonia. I lvoe how he is mixing things up.

Tim is the best one there for me right now. He's a bit obnoxious, and a bit rude, but he's entertainment without being a complete nasty dick (so far anyway). As a general rule, I like the characters who will go against the majority without concern for if it will get them nominated. Thank God we have vote to save this year - he's going to go far.
Summed it up very well for me and you did a far better job than I did of explaining my thoughts on him haha. In a vote to evict I think it is safe to say he would have been evicted in week 1 but in a vote to save, like you said I think he will go very far.

Ben and Tim seem to be the producers favourites and the two stars of the show so far. It is pretty clear they were both cast as the central members of the series and the other housemates were selected around them. I just feel as if the producers are forcing Ben on to the viewers and giving him a lot of tasks among other things to give him air time whereas Tim is just the perfect highlights reel. He doesn't rely as much on gimmicks to get him air time. So far he has been a great housemate I think.

I am enjoying watching Tim on the show - certainly much more than watching Ben. I loathed Tim at first and enjoyed Ben, but now I've done a complete turn (around the ballroom to a tune by Burt and Pattie). Tim is consistently amusing. Ben is patently manipulative and eye-rollingly annoying.

If Tim goes tomorrow night I think I would find it very difficult to keep on watching. Tim is the only person who I have enjoyed watching consistently from Launch Night to now. In saying that though, I would be very surprised if Tim was evicted in a vote to save. Has anybody been voting for him? I have sent a few votes his way.

I love him more and more! He's got such a fun attitude and he's a bit of a rotter, which I adore.

Loving this thread. Tim is awesome and my favourite housemate by far. I really hope he doesn't get evicted tomorrow, I've been voting for him heaps

I'm also fond of Tim and loved how he went into the Diary Room asking Big Brother if he had any whale sounds, because this is what he usually has to fall asleep to outside the house ha ha ha. Then he laid upside down in the Diary chair while BB played the sounds of pigs squealing lol. The first time I saw Tim he reminded me of the lead singer of a famous group from many years ago called Joey who I will put under this Post.

Last edited:
Back