Skip to main content

Tim appreciation thread!

insider06

I am sick of every single Australian BB housemate being so careful all the time. Every single BBAU Housemate of all time over the 10 series would have wanted to select that Ben and Jerry's ice-cream but 99% of them would have selected the hair dryer for Tahan because it is the safe thing to do in regards to not getting nominated and flying under the radar ect. ect.

Far to many housemates enter the house with the aim to fly under the radar, not get nominated, and win the game.

Tim is stirring this house and he is loving it. Housemates like Tim who don't care about being nominated and just want to stir the pot and have fun are always my favourite e.g. Paul2004, Michael2006. He is great value and the House needs a character like him. I also love how Tahan had that little "What goes around comes around" speech and you could just tell Tim did not care 1 tiny bit.

I believe the one major flaw in last years house was that everyone was like one, big, happy family and they all just followed each other like sheep. There was no pot stirrer to irritate the others housemates and that made 2012 a very predictable season.

Would I like to live with him? NO WAY. Do I find watching him stir the pot inside the Big Brother house from the comfort of my living room? DEFINITELY.

P.S. Before you label me as a Michael2012 fan I absolutely hated him and I do not find him and Tim similar at all. Michael played it safe in the house.

Yay! I was just about to start this thread! I really like Tim! He makes things interesting and he's funny! I loved that he chose the ice cream over the hairdryer! And yeah he does whatever he wants and doesn't care, it's awesome! As you said he doesn't just follow everyone like sheep! It's refreshing!

Yay! I was just about to start this thread! I really like Tim! He makes things interesting and he's funny! I loved that he chose the ice cream over the hairdryer! And yeah he does whatever he wants and doesn't care, it's awesome! As you said he doesn't just follow everyone like sheep! It's refreshing!
Agree with all you have said! I thought I was his only fan but I still wanted to start the thread.

I'll jump on this band wagon too! Well done Insider06. Agree with that post 100%

Agree with all you have said! I thought I was his only fan but I still wanted to start the thread.

haha same! I thought there might not be much response but I felt he needed to be shown some love! I'm all for saving him!

Me too! Paul from 2004 is one of my all time favourites. Anyone who's gonna cause interesting and funny reactions will be my favourite!

I swear if Tim gets the boot before boring housemates like Army Guy and the former AFL player, Im gonna be pissed.
Sure living with Tim would be hell and those two other guys are really nice guys, but this is got be about entertainment television and Tim brings that in spades.

Nah Tim is an arsehole. He takes pleasure in being mean. There's a difference between doing something selfish and enjoying the fact you're being shit towards someone else.

From the get go he was excited about treating the half way house people like shit.

Not a good person at all.

Sees huge potential to stir the Tim Fan Club pot, *snigger*

Randaltoys - Irritating BBB forum member
Prediction - Is about as dangerous or threatening as a fart in a wetsuit
Update - Hope he/she decides to attempt to stir Tim fans, Tim fans love confrontation.

Randaltoys - Irritating BBB forum member
Prediction - Is about as dangerous or threatening as a fart in a wetsuit
Update - Hope he/she decides to attempt to stir Tim fans, Tim fans love confrontation.
hahahaha sooooo true!!!!

I have seen a few posts on Facebook and Twitter that sum Tim up I think. They included:

1. "I love tim and I hate tim".

2. "Tim is such a shit stirrer! It is great!"

3. "I love to hate Tim"

4. "Keep Tim in. He makes things interesting".

I knew you were not boring chiclet ;)

thank you:)

...and thank you for spelling 'appreciation' correctly, last year having to look at that dire 'appreacian' thread title for that even direr thread for months on end was excruciating.

Back