Skip to main content

Tim appreciation thread!

I hope Tim doesn't get voted out to early. Apparently the top 6 nominated housemates get to spend time in the half way house. I can see Tim being in there a long time. Poetic justice for his bitching about their food rations. Revenge will be sweet.

tim must be shaking now, matt won the power for nomination. please dont vote him out so early, i think tahan can go first, she simply doesnt fit into this bunch in whole, so lack of life experience comparing to others.

Tim or Tahan going first would suck! Someone like Jasmin or Sharon should go, at least the others get reactions out of people.

NOOOOOOooooo...let's not follow EVERY Big Brother Ever and vote out a female first :( :( :(

I hope Tim doesn't get voted out to early. Apparently the top 6 nominated housemates get to spend time in the half way house. I can see Tim being in there a long time. Poetic justice for his bitching about their food rations. Revenge will be sweet.

this sounds good! how reliable is your source?

He's possibly the best annoying pest they have ever put in there..........far more complex and aware than I expected and capable of plotting his annoyance but pulling back when needed.
He's an odd loudmouth in that he listens too. The Tully stuff last night was fab, bloody funny how she avoided him.

Think we're just seeing the tip of Tim's character, so much more to come.. ;)

Tim or Tahan going first would suck! Someone like Jasmin or Sharon should go, at least the others get reactions out of people.

Even though I think Jas is a gorgeous person, inside and out, she's not bringing that much to table...well as yet
And Sharon does nothing for me :p

No, god. Not to be voted out. Just demoralized a bit. :p

Yes please.... :cool:

I read it in an interview with Alex Mav-whatsisname. It's also quote on maybe the media thread here?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...-for-2013-season/story-fni0b7je-1226687776976
[MENTION=32454]Miranda MC[/MENTION]

The housemates are yet to learn the rules of the game, but executive producer Alex Mavroidakis revealed to News Corp Australia that each Tuesday night, the six contestants with the highest nomination scores will become the Half Way housemates.

thanks bleachy. think tim may have a few half days coming his way soon. will be very entertaining hehehe

Tim is the only funny one in there. That scene where he walks in and says can we go in the spa was a cracker. Seriously they need him for entertainment value.

I like Tim more and more each day. He completely baffles me. I'd probably hate him if he was in my social network of friends. BUT he is entertaining. You always wonder what will be next.

Ah, Tim. Got me through a dire show tonight (as did Mikkaylah's wedding plans and dismayed face when she looked up at the end). If either of those two go on monday I will scream. And stomp out of the room with my head hung low and my bottom lip out.

Tim. (imagine me swanning sensuously through a swimming pool full of molten gold like the Dior ad) J'adore.

Hate him.

Hate 'im.

Hate Tim.

Hey Tim... Hate 'im... HATE TIM.

lulz ... or, to paraphrase SideshowBob from a certain episode of the family viewing show called "The Simpsons", "Die Tim, Die" ?

I wouldn't hold out much hope of Tully going Sideshowbob on him though ... surely she's more likely to walk out if not self-harm ?

regarDS

He is my absolutely favourite to watch in the house.

Sometimes I can see my worst flaws in his behaviour.

But life is so dull if we spend it thinking before we speak...

Ah, Tim. Got me through a dire show tonight (as did Mikkaylah's wedding plans and dismayed face when she looked up at the end). If either of those two go on monday I will scream. And stomp out of the room with my head hung low and my bottom lip out.

Tim. (imagine me swanning sensuously through a swimming pool full of molten gold like the Dior ad) J'adore.
Just keep that wig on straight! Exit with dignity! Not that I think either are going anywhere, mind you.

He is my absolutely favourite to watch in the house.

Sometimes I can see my worst flaws in his behaviour.

But life is so dull if we spend it thinking before we speak...
Yes I agree. Some of my best moments have resulted from speaking sans brain to mouth filter.

I couldn't stand Tim the first few episodes, now I cant imagine the house without him! I don't want to see him win, but he's definitely up there as one of my favourites to watch. Don't know how that happened...

Back