Skip to main content

Tim appreciation thread!

I really want to see Rim and Xavier in the same house for a week. I reckon they would be hilarious together. They've never been on the same side of the house so they seem to not get along. Go Tim and Xav!!

Dammit - how do you delete posts!!

After last nights nominations Tim is now officially my favorite housemate this season. At the start of this years BB i did not really like him but wanted him to stay for along time to stir the pot but now i hope he wins the bloody thing.

Oh tim tim tim....you make me lol.......icecream....stealing lollies....what a great character......and so amrt to boot
has anyone watched the video where he streaked on a plane that rhianna was on?
Pure gold.....lol lol

he is such a big personality. One thing i remember was how he was all "nah don't give them anything" about the half way house and i thought that as soon as he is sent over there he will be the biggest whinger of the lot....but he wasn't...he can actually take it as well as he can give it and i think that suprised me most about him. He's a larrikan but doesn't take himself seriously as well which is why he is growing on us all i think.

Tim's funny but the ice cream thing wasn't cool. Tahan has been complaining about her hair dryer the whole time and it would have been so easy for him to give it to her.

I loved the fact he put what he wanted first.

I see nothing wrong with what he did. In fact I found watching the way he couldn't give in to his own admitted selfishness was hilarious. He knew it wasn't going to earn him friends or votes to stay, but he did it anyway, with his usual upfront and direct manner.

I like him the most by a country mile.

I loved the fact he put what he wanted first.

I see nothing wrong with what he did. In fact I found watching the way he couldn't give in to his own admitted selfishness was hilarious. He knew it wasn't going to earn him friends or votes to stay, but he did it anyway, with his usual upfront and direct manner.

I like him the most by a country mile.

I would have forgiven him the first time but he did it twice just for ice cream, and that's just selfish. I do like his honesty though.

I would have forgiven him the first time but he did it twice just for ice cream, and that's just selfish. I do like his honesty though.

Nothing wrong with being a bit selfish.

In fact I believe if more people focused on what makes themselves happy, the world would be a smileyer place.

Nothing wrong with being a bit selfish.

In fact I believe if more people focused on what makes themselves happy, the world would be a smileyer place.

I think people should do what makes themselves happy but still take other people into consideration. I.e. Tim being selfish the first time but passing up the ice cream the second time so Tahan can have what she wants.

I think people should do what makes themselves happy but still take other people into consideration. I.e. Tim being selfish the first time but passing up the ice cream the second time so Tahan can have what she wants.

And I think I want ice cream, really REALLY bad.

Back