Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

What a disgrace. This should have been TGA approved already.

The Federal government has been the biggest disgrace on COVID inaction. This is why their friends in the media want to shift the burden onto state Premiers of the other party. There is nothing positive you can say about the Federal response.

Even if you hate Dan, disagree with his response. One surely should take issue with the amount of flack he has gotten over issues that are Federal and see the state of media propaganda.

The Federal Strategy has been to do as little as possible to avoid responsibility. It's what they do with everything. Look at their climate road map? "Someone will invent something that will do it." Disgraceful. It's all spin, bullshit and no action. It's what they do for everything.

I still can't really understand the whole thing around vaccination. You can be fully vaccinated with this COVID-19 vaccine from whatever company dishes it out and you can still contract the virus and also spread it onto others around you. They say that it lowers your chances of catching and transmitting the virus which I don't know how accurate this information really is. You hear the news about the UK and other places at the moment where I think most are fully vaccinated and everything is open and now the virus is running rampant and spreading rapidly again and they are thinking about imposing more restrictions again as they can't control it?

This is one of the aspects which I have never been able to fully get a grip on. The vaccine certainly reduces your risk of hospitalisation. I think the issue is with fewer symptoms (Israel is 70% asymptomatic transmission with Delta), you can still spread it but not as much. No coughing etc.

The talk today of boosters is a result of a very slow early rollout. Where we vaccinate the most at risk, then open up once their vaccines have wained.

If those 500,000 choose to still not get the jab how will it affect Victoria economically and socially?
Don’t fall for the scaremongering. Vaccination rates are trending toward 95% plus across the board. That’s virtually a complete defeat of the antivax agenda, across all ages and political outlooks.

I'm a nurse, both my parents, uncles, aunts & their spouses are physicians. All of my cousins & their spouses are physicians. We are still caring for people suffering & dying from Covid in US Hospitals (California & many other states). Almost all of the ill are now younger than 50 & unvaccinated. If you get vaccinated for Polio or MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) do us 1st Responders a favour & get the jab. Trump's biggest blunder was making public safety political (& he lost re election)
Here's an article showing the irony of police quitting in protest of mandates. Covid has killed 5 times more of them shooting.
(getting off my soap box)

Last edited:
Good luck, stay safe from the police.
No no, I post to show the sad irony of fighting against a mandate. Trump made vaccines (& the big lie about winning re election) political. It''s not about freedom, it's about safety. If you don't want a vaccine, choose a different job or school.

Last edited:
Golly! i was full of trepidattion, thanks for the kind words. I stayed away after the previous encounters & only lurked. However, I couldn't keep silent aboutt Covid

Understandable. COVID is probably the most talked about thing at the moment. Hopefully it is over soon as it is terrible what is going on around the world.

Back