Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Who accurately knows these days.
Peeps tend to speak more controversy than their actual beliefs for views.
Its all distorted to me.
I have no doubt there are silly people out there but to post more controversy and anti-this and anti-that nets more attention.
Sad state of affairs when the online world be it youtube, twitter or whatever garners more interest if its steeped with negativity or anger or against an upheld moral view.
As I said, its distorts messages from those who do have valid points of interest in questioning the status quo.
What do you think this thread has become? 🤣🤣

What do you think this thread has become? 🤣🤣
slide.gif

Is anyone else excited but really cautious about Hayden Christensen returning to Star Wars for new TV shows? The Mandolorian has been good. Treated the originals with respect. I am just so worried they'll try and find a way to ruin the originals even more, after the mess of the sequel films. I have to assume he's playing a de-aged version of his original character in flashbacks. Or maybe a force ghost? That could be interesting...

Is anyone else excited but really cautious about Hayden Christensen returning to Star Wars for new TV shows? The Mandolorian has been good. Treated the originals with respect. I am just so worried they'll try and find a way to ruin the originals even more, after the mess of the sequel films. I have to assume he's playing a de-aged version of his original character in flashbacks. Or maybe a force ghost? That could be interesting...
No

Back