Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Gina wasn’t even convincing when she said it. ‘You called me a wog biiiiiitch’. It felt like she regretted saying it instantly. Lydiot chiming in was the icing on the cake.

In virus news, Sally views don’t shock me at all to be honest.
Why do Sally's views not shock you?

Star Wars??

giphy-downsized.gif
Star wars is no Paddington bear

Pandemic Real Housewives style taglines for the states.

NSW - I'm like a sports car. Everyone envies me, but few can have me.

VIC - If you don't agree with the left, exiting the state is really your best.

QLD - My economy might function like a caravan resort, but at least I'm by the sea.

WA - Sovereignty is sacred. We just have you scared of it.

Pandemic Real Housewives style taglines for the states.

NSW - I'm like a sports car. Everyone envies me, but few can have me.

VIC - If you don't agree with the left, exiting the state is really your best.

QLD - My economy might function like a caravan resort, but at least I'm by the sea.

WA - Sovereignty is sacred. We just have you scared of it.
Not your best effort, but nice try

What are the penalties for children under the age of 18 years?​

Fines may be issued to children and adults for breaches of the COVID-19 directions. From 16 March 2021, fines are lower for children. Adults' fines remain the same.

For children under 15 years, the maximum penalty is now $181.74. For children aged between 15 and 18 years the maximum penalty is now $726.96.

What is the maximum penalty for children not wearing a face covering when required?​

Children who do not wear a face mask when required and do not have a lawful reason or excuse can be fined:

• $40 for children aged under 15 years
  • $80 for children aged between 15 and 18 years.

Is Dan Andrews emperor palpatine or darth Vader?

I don't even think Darth Vader would be evil enough to play politics with people's lives...lol

But seriously though talk about Dan Andrews playing politics with people's lives here in Victoria. I have been watching him on those media releases and he only mainly comes out of the woodwork to make any major announcements to easing of restrictions. You don't seem him come out and talk at the media days unless he's announcing further easing of restrictions. (for political publicity)

Everything is opening up here and we are still hovering around 1500 to 2000 new case numbers per day here in Victoria. All Dan Andrews cares about at the moment is not that the health system can't cope with all the new cases, but to say hey look Victoria, I am the best premier ever I am opening everything up so you can all have your freedoms back (well only for the fully vaccinated). Oh and also please vote for me in the next Victorian election because I am so great.

Nope sorry mate I think your time is done and I think many other Victorians are thinking the same thing at the moment. I mean seriously he won't let an unvaccinated tennis player play at the Australian Open but he can open up the whole state at 2000 cases a day? Then what about letting 10 thousand people attend the Melbourne Cup on Tuesday. Umm last I checked fully vaccinated people can also spread and contract this virus mate..?

Well anyway I was out and about this evening and it does look like everything is open again here in Melbourne. Again just from some observations driving around there was absolutely no social distancing at all in many venues and eateries that I noticed. Shopping centre car parks and Bunnings looked to be chock a block with cars and customers again. Not many wearing masks at all. It's like people are acting like this virus doesn't exist anymore. Maybe many think that because they are now fully vaccinated they can't contract COVID-19? Who knows?

Will be interesting to see the case numbers here in a few weeks now that everything has opened up again.

I don't even think Darth Vader would be evil enough to play politics with people's lives...lol

But seriously though talk about Dan Andrews playing politics with people's lives here in Victoria. I have been watching him on those media releases and he only mainly comes out of the woodwork to make any major announcements to easing of restrictions. You don't seem him come out and talk at the media days unless he's announcing further easing of restrictions. (for political publicity)

Everything is opening up here and we are still hovering around 1500 to 2000 new case numbers per day here in Victoria. All Dan Andrews cares about at the moment is not that the health system can't cope with all the new cases, but to say hey look Victoria, I am the best premier ever I am opening everything up so you can all have your freedoms back (well only for the fully vaccinated). Oh and also please vote for me in the next Victorian election because I am so great.

Nope sorry mate I think your time is done and I think many other Victorians are thinking the same thing at the moment. I mean seriously he won't let an unvaccinated tennis player play at the Australian Open but he can open up the whole state at 2000 cases a day? Then what about letting 10 thousand people attend the Melbourne Cup on Tuesday. Umm last I checked fully vaccinated people can also spread and contract this virus mate..?

Well anyway I was out and about this evening and it does look like everything is open again here in Melbourne. Again just from some observations driving around there was absolutely no social distancing at all in many venues and eateries that I noticed. Shopping centre car parks and Bunnings looked to be chock a block with cars and customers again. Not many wearing masks at all. It's like people are acting like this virus doesn't exist anymore. Maybe many think that because they are now fully vaccinated they can't contract COVID-19? Who knows?

Will be interesting to see the case numbers here in a few weeks now that everything has opened up again.
So much to unpack, knowing nnothinng about your politics,
here's information on breakthrough Covid cases after fully vaccinated
& more importantly reaffirmation the the people I care for in hopital who still die are 99 % unvaccinated
(many are 20-40 years old grrrr)

So much to unpack, knowing nnothinng about your politics,
here's information on breakthrough Covid cases after fully vaccinated
& more importantly reaffirmation the the people I care for in hopital who still die are 99 % unvaccinated
(many are 20-40 years old grrrr)

The other day our local government was talking about the hospital deaths from COVID-19 and I think they mentioned something like 96% of the deaths were from people that were not fully vaccinated. So does that mean that the other 4% of deaths they were either one dose or double dose vaccinated? They should just give us the numbers of how many have died that were partially or fully vaccinated instead of just giving us percentages.

Back