Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Melbourne metaphorically whipped its citizens, now watch it literally whip some horses all so dictator Dan and his rich friends can be entertained.

I watched some news report a while ago I can't remember what channel it was on but I do remember them talking about some Chinese made COVID-19 vaccine that only offered something like 50% protection. I think it was the "Sinovac" named vaccine. They were talking about it was old school technology of some sort if "inactive" vaccine that wasn't really as effective as the other vaccines that are available now. I wonder if anyone that has received these less effective vaccines overseas are allowed to now enter into Australia?

I watched some news report a while ago I can't remember what channel it was on but I do remember them talking about some Chinese made COVID-19 vaccine that only offered something like 50% protection. I think it was the "Sinovac" named vaccine. They were talking about it was old school technology of some sort if "inactive" vaccine that wasn't really as effective as the other vaccines that are available now. I wonder if anyone that has received these less effective vaccines overseas are allowed to now enter into Australia?

It is interesting as these “inactivated virus vaccines” are also the method that our flu vaccines use. So you would think they would be much more effective.

It is interesting as these “inactivated virus vaccines” are also the method that our flu vaccines use. So you would think they would be much more effective.

Yes I think they were talking about how I think it was maybe Indonesia or something got a tonne of these vaccines from China to vaccinate their population. Then after a while they started to find out that these vaccines weren't as effective as other one's available now using the modern technology vaccines. But in the end they were saying that even 50% or something was better than nothing. But I was sure they were talking about the Chinese made "Sinovac" vaccine.

I now hear that the Victorian government has given up and will no longer provide any daily news updates for Coronavirus on television. Well yes who cares we are only getting around 1500 new cases per day who needs any daily news updates on the ongoing pandemic going on around us...

Much better to focus on opening up everything now and watching the Melbourne Cup later today now with 10 thousand spectators (great for political publicity). Seems that Dan Andrews has done the same with the daily COVID-19 news updates from his government as he's done with the old sacked health minister of Victoria and also the remaining unvaccinated here in Victoria. All just thrown under a bus.

How dare Dictator Dan try and get things back to normal by following the national cabinet road map. How dare they cut back daily press conferences in an attempt to convey things returning to normal. Especially with daily cases still around 1500 1000 and going up dropping. How are people not seeing that this fascist is locking his people down harder by allowing them to go out and gather at the Melbourne cup? Any lover of freedom would see that allowing people to go to the races is the wrong thing. They should be locked down because that would help the false narrative of Dictator Dan. We can't cede this as a victory to those that said this wasn't a permanent police state like North Korea. Open you eyes sheeple, by opening up Dan is locking his people down harder!

Meanwhile, Pol Perro-pot is delaying the roadmap freedoms of the unvaxed resistance. He's so wonderful. Everything is better in Sydney. When their leaders do it, it's for the right reasons.

Last edited:
Victoria is a state without hope. I fear for its future. Covid has shown the soulless vessel of a human that is dictator dan.

Meanwhile, Pol Perro-pot is delaying the roadmap freedoms of the unvaxed resistance. He's so wonderful. Everything is better in Sydney. When their leaders do it, it's for the right reasons.

No one said he is wonderful. I am annoyed with him for delaying the unvaccinated freedoms. I am not from Sydney though so I could not care less about their state and what they do.

Especially with daily cases still around 1500 1000 and going up dropping.

Testing numbers are down so as are the positive case numbers. Yes even the ABC decided to finally mention the testing numbers were down at the end of their news today. Do you honestly believe that everything is opening up and the case numbers are declining? Seriously? Everyone is now going out and about and having a great time because the government and media make it out like everything is now back to normal. I guarantee you there is heaps of people out there with this virus not getting tested at all. Also many even if they have symptoms now are probably thinking "oh well i'm fully vaxxed i'm now invincible...

Sam Frost has revealed she plans to get vaccinated in an apparent backflip to her anti-vaccination stance, which she aired in a video last month.

Yes she was probably told by her employer "no vax no job". I guarantee it.

Yes she was probably told by her employer "no vax no job". I guarantee it.

100%. Channel 7 announced it was mandatory, so she 'backflipped' and is getting it now.

I have to admit, it makes me question how 'hesitant' the vaccine hesitant really are, because when push comes to shove, and your job is on the line, they're not as undecided as they were before. Especially interesting is people like Sam Frost who make the decision to publicly declare their stance, only to have to publicly announce their change of heart.

On the flip side, a family friend of ours is a loud and proud anti-vaxxer, as is his wife who is a nurse. When the mandates came in for health staff to be vaccinated, she declined (as is her right) and gave up her career. She's now struggling to find a job. Whilst I don't agree with her stance, I can somewhat appreciate her unwavering commitment to stand up for what she believes in. The same cannot be said for Sam Frost.

Back