Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

The other day our local government was talking about the hospital deaths from COVID-19 and I think they mentioned something like 96% of the deaths were from people that were not fully vaccinated. So does that mean that the other 4% of deaths they were either one dose or double dose vaccinated? They should just give us the numbers of how many have died that were partially or fully vaccinated instead of just giving us percentages.
As I've said, I'm a nurse & have about 100 relatives who are physicians across the US. Short answer: only people filling our hospitals are unvacinated & younger than 50 (as opposed to December 2019 through March 2020 when vaccines rolled out). No one w/a breakthrough case is hospitalized, on ventilators or dies. If a vaccinated person is in house, they may be HIV positive, a transplant recipient or otherwise compromised. However, it's usually a quick, easy stay.
In other words, my days are still filled w/sick & dying Covid patients. However, they are ungrateful w/resentful antivaxers who are not easy to care for. We do the best we can. Feel free to ask me anything. Cheers!

Brian Tamaki is an A-grade cunt. He and his wife live in luxury, funded by his church followers (many Maori and Pacific Islanders) who tithe a fair chunk of their incomes to his sham church. They're being exploited.
I have a fb friend (wife of a friend) who is very much what this article describes. she posts scripturas about the kingdom etc several times a day .. she is pro trump (because he says he is pro life). But is anti vaccines. The misinformation she posts is frightening.

I can’t believe Dictator Dan is now imposing a state funeral for Bert Newton on us. Hopefully some freedom loving patriots storm the church, overturn the coffin and drag the lifeless body of the beloved entertainer through the streets.

I can’t believe Dictator Dan is now imposing a state funeral for Bert Newton on us. Hopefully some freedom loving patriots storm the church, overturn the coffin and drag the lifeless body of the beloved entertainer through the streets.

If you add one letter to the first and last words of his name. B goes to C and N goes to O.

C O.

Bert was a TV celebrity. What format was used to keep records of that for most of his Career? Video.

CO-VIDEO

COVID.

Bert hosted the Logies 19 times.

COVID 19.

Under Dan Andrews Victoria, Bert was bedridden, locked down, literally had his ability to walk taken away from him by the "Doctors" of Dan Andrews Gestapo health system. Then as we open up, to cover this up they off him because he's a symbol of the hobbled masses under Dan's dictatorship. The state funeral is to celebrate his life to distract from what Dan did. Anyone with half a brain won't fall for this.

Surely Victorians deserve better. Where will it end? What other entertainers will be treated in this same horrific way upon their death by such a heartless premier? Won't someone please think of the stars of Blue Heelers? Oh Maggie, Tom and PJ... what will become of you??

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I hope people don't forget the horrible lockdown that dictator Dan put the citizens of Victoria through over the last two years. But I'm afraid that people are sheep who follow their leader like some sort of weird cult.

Personally I'm too independent to be a sheep, or a puppet, or even a lapdog. I am not a fan of how the Victorian premier has used covid to further his totalitarian grip on power. It frightens me.

ZOMG it's freedom day and I only just found out:

[Cambodian] Prime Minister Hun Sen has announced the full reopening of the country from 1 November 2021.

Oh, wait:

The PM said he was still considering whether to open high risk businesses such as KTVs, bars and nightclubs.

ZOMG it's freedom day and I only just found out:

[Cambodian] Prime Minister Hun Sen has announced the full reopening of the country from 1 November 2021.

Oh, wait:

The PM said he was still considering whether to open high risk businesses such as KTVs, bars and nightclubs.

This might be a stupid question but wtf is a KTV? 😂😂

Back