Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Trolling is different opinions now?

Interesting media narrative.

When Sam posts her views about not getting the vaccine, they attack her and call her an antivaxxer etc.

When she says she is going to get the vaccine, she is ”trolled by antivaxxers”. Terrible media organisations.

When Sam posts her views about not getting the vaccine, they attack her and call her an antivaxxer etc.

When she says she is going to get the vaccine, she is ”trolled by antivaxxers”. Terrible media organisations.
They only cater for the rich and powerful like dictator dan and Abby bully Chatfield

Oh no now dictator dan is taking away cookies too.
giphy.gif

"Troll" is one of those words the media latches onto but doesn't understand. Then just use it for spin. Any news report that uses comments on social media is useless and should be ignored.

Hopefully one of the first things anyone who becomes remotely famous learns/is taught is to take anything "reported" in the Daily Mail with a grain of salt, and don't even bother to read it (unless it is a puff piece you/your management arranged to have in there).

Appalling 'journalism' aside, the biggest problem with the Daily Mail is its layout. Its fucking atrocious.

That is shocking as Alan Jones is actually the best program on Sky.

Tanya Plibesek is on it every Thursday too.

Probably just freeing up the timeslot for Piers Morgan's show next year.

They'd be better off just shortening the length of the current programs to fit everything in. An hour of Credlin, an hour of Bolt etc. Not my jam, but from what I've seen it's too drawn out and padded. One could easily make an argument that less local content is bad. Although Piers will probably be better content. For what that is worth.

Last edited:
I can't help thinking that the overbearing behaviour of those Victorian nazi stormtroopers and their oppressive behaviour towards those freedom fighters is just a dress rehearsal for the future where dictator Dan will make sure his subjects obey him. I don't know if covid is over yet, but I do know that unchecked and emotionally charged authoritarianism is a scary thing.

Back