Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

I am half way though but just wanted to say thanks for sharing such a great find! It's only one study but it's really interesting to see what the breakthrough cases are.

Yes it's an interesting video, you should also read many of the comments posted on the youtube page for that video from people out there that also mention that not many of these things are being reported at all. It reminds me of that link I posted here a while back from the SMS text message I received from "Craig Kelly" from the "United Australia Party" about the adverse events notifications from the some of the COVID-19 vaccines being administered here in Australia.

BAHAHAHA sucked in.
253497081_4539912799398350_6605381908973950242_n.jpg

Do people really think that not gathering informed consent and not allowing for bodily autonomy is funny? I am disgusted by that report.

Do people really think that not gathering informed consent and not allowing for bodily autonomy is funny? I am disgusted by that report.
Do you think bribing health officials in order to get fake shots so you can gain falsified medical documents is right? They got what they deserved. And - ironically - will be better off for it. I have zero sympathy.

Do you think bribing health officials in order to get fake shots so you can gain falsified medical documents is right? They got what they deserved. And - ironically - will be better off for it. I have zero sympathy.

No, I don’t think it is right but I don’t think giving them a vaccine that they did not give informed consent or bodily autonomy is right too. Doctors should not be taking bribes for this and it just shows how corrupt some countries really are. Far from funny.

I don’t think they are “better off” with it either regardless of the mainstream media narrative being pushed.

No, I don’t think it is right but I don’t think giving them a vaccine that they did not give informed consent or bodily autonomy is right too. Doctors should not be taking bribes for this and it just shows how corrupt some countries really are. Far from funny.

I don’t think they are “better off” with it either regardless of the mainstream media narrative being pushed.
The only thing I'd change about this story is it would have been better if the doctors had given the money to charity or bonuses for ICU nurses or something.

@Affable I am sure we can agree that both parties were in the wrong here. It's not like the antivaxxers can sue the doctors, because to do so they'd have to admit taking part in a crime themselves. It'd be like trying to sue your drug dealer for selling you baking soda.

However it does amuse me that both they and their families are now protected from Covid. That's a win for everyone.

PS this story could yet turn out to be fake news. I checked and it's not a satirical site though.

@Affable I am sure we can agree that both parties were in the wrong here. It's not like the antivaxxers can sue the doctors, because to do so they'd have to admit taking part in a crime themselves. It'd be like trying to sue your drug dealer for selling you baking soda.

Agree with this.

Im kinda doubting the veracity of this story timmy. It would be completely unethical and in fact unlawful. Not saying there arent dodgy docs around but my spidey senses are tellling me its a "clickbaity" story. The likes of which are abounding everywhere on the internet.
Is sad cos these articles just befuddle the genuinely confused and serve as "evidence" for those wishing such to support their views.
Its a divisive issue but these red herrings do nobody any good. Not a go at you for posting it Timmy. In fact its good to see examples of such tripe being peddled.

Im kinda doubting the veracity of this story timmy. It would be completely unethical and in fact unlawful. Not saying there arent dodgy docs around but my spidey senses are tellling me its a "clickbaity" story. The likes of which are abounding everywhere on the internet.
Is sad cos these articles just befuddle the genuinely confused and serve as "evidence" for those wishing such to support their views.
Its a divisive issue but these red herrings do nobody any good. Not a go at you for posting it Timmy. In fact its good to see examples of such tripe being peddled.
Well as I said, I did check to ensure it wasn't satire. The site, obscure as it is, appears to report genuine news, so who knows. If it was Cambodia, people would be paying $300 trying to get Pfizer and be given saline lol.

Well as I said, I did check to ensure it wasn't satire. The site, obscure as it is, appears to report genuine news, so who knows. If it was Cambodia, people would be paying $300 trying to get Pfizer and be given saline lol.
I dont think its satirical either per se but more a dodgy "news" source.
www.keeptalkinggreece.com. LOL.
Like the wolrd over, dodgy news sites or ones just created for the business of views and clicks doesnt make them reputable.
Ive meant to ask you also, whats the situation like in Cambodia presently with vaccination rates etc.

I dont think its satirical either per se but more a dodgy "news" source.
www.keeptalkinggreece.com. LOL.
Like the wolrd over, dodgy news sites or ones just created for the business of views and clicks doesnt make them reputable.
Ive meant to ask you also, whats the situation like in Cambodia presently with vaccination rates etc.
Cambodia is the sixth most vaccinated country in the world (maybe seventh because Qatar hasn't updated their stats for ages). Helped here by millions of doses of Sinovac donated by China, who basically own Cambodia these days. I'm not complaining. Have had an AZ booster as well as my original two SV shots.

1636280893714.png

And yes that Greek news site may be questionable. Prepared to give them the benefit f the doubt. Will be interesting to see if the story gets any other coverage.

And yes that Greek news site may be questionable. Prepared to give them the benefit f the doubt. Will be interesting to see if the story gets any other coverage.
Thats what they peddle on. Of course we cant be 100% sure. But such a story if true would lead to widespread inquests ,de-registrations, arrests and furore.
If it was true, i am quite surprised it hasnt been picked up more widely in a greater media sense. Not to say i dont recogonise that greece (like anywhere) can have its dodgy quarters in practices delivered.
I guess it was the clickbaity "tone" of sensationalism with little evidence, specifics or facts that tingled my spidey senses. Almost a "gloating" tone which doesnt reflect true journalism.

Last edited:
Unilad has picked up the story. I'll have a look for a more credible source.

Back