Skip to main content

THE VIRUS 2020 - the good, the bad, and the ugly

x4y6v96j4yv71.jpg

It does concern me how many state and federal laws that many would find questionable or unethical have been passed across Australia in the last couple of years while everyone has been busy focusing on the pandemic. Every now and again you see a glimpse of a change and it is appalling what these governments feel they can get away with when people are preoccupied.
I'm a nurse, both my parents, uncles, aunts & their spouses are physicians. All of my cousins & their spouses are physicians. We are still caring for people suffering & dying from Covid in US Hospitals (California & many other states). Almost all of the ill are now younger than 50 & unvaccinated. If you get vaccinated for Polio or MMR (measles, mumps & rubella) do us 1st Responders a favour & get the jab. Trump's biggest blunder was making public safety political (& he lost re election)
Here's an article showing the irony of police quitting in protest of mandates. Covid has killed 5 times more of them shooting.
(getting off my soap box)
Thanks for sharing. Both stats (gun deaths and covid deaths) are too high. Unnecessary deaths.

She looks like a flamingo. Is she half flamingo? Like she has a human mother and a flamingo father? When it's time to visit her father's family does she have to eat flamingo food and speak flamingo?

It does concern me how many state and federal laws that many would find questionable or unethical have been passed across Australia in the last couple of years while everyone has been busy focusing on the pandemic. Every now and again you see a glimpse of a change and it is appalling what these governments feel they can get away with when people are preoccupied.

Thanks for sharing. Both stats (gun deaths and covid deaths) are too high. Unnecessary deaths.
Thanks for the reply. It's small relief for youse guyse to hear from me (a Yank from California)but I hope it's small comfort that our country is so much crazier

Who accurately knows these days.
Peeps tend to speak more controversy than their actual beliefs for views.
Its all distorted to me.
I have no doubt there are silly people out there but to post more controversy and anti-this and anti-that nets more attention.
Sad state of affairs when the online world be it youtube, twitter or whatever garners more interest if its steeped with negativity or anger or against an upheld moral view.
As I said, its distorts messages from those who do have valid points of interest in questioning the status quo.

Back